Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Champions league final June 28th 2013 *REUTERS* news flash.

Champions league final June 28th 2013 *REUTERS* news flash.

*REUTERS* 10.40am

Last nights Champions league Final at The Amsterdam Arena was thrown into contoversy After the final whistle had gone, LEDDY FC lost 2-1 to Hungarian side AC IMREHEGY, a dubious penalty was awarded after initially the ref had blown for a free kick just outside the box for the Hungarian side who were 1-0 down at the time, after consulting the linesman the Penalty kick was awarded by ref Helmet Cheese. The controversy happened mins after the final whistle was blown when Helmet was shot by a fan in the stands, it was later found that he was only stunned as it was a Spud Gun with shots of bits of potato were being fired.

A Spokesman for LEDDY FC said" We will do all in our powers to find the perpetrator and ban them from any games in the future for not getting the job done with the Ref"

Further controversy hit the team on the way back from Shippol Airport to UK for Leddy FC, they were on their way back for final home league game of the season. The Dutch KLM staff served up the already deflated team with Hungarian Goulash and a serving of Humble Pie.

On a twist of fate the depleated team with their condition down to almost half still managed to beat a team of equal quality to the Hungarian team 4-0...plans for a parade of the League trophy for Sunday. Manager of LEDDY FC said" it makes you wonder that the same team who had blitzed all before them in CL but failed at the final hurdle could come out 2 hours later and win, maybe I got the tactics wrong in the final ?"

The manager didn't pass comment on the rumours that one of the Players had missed the plane back and was caught in Red Light area of Amsterdam due to a rating of 5 in the CL final where as all season it hadn't dropped below 7...........
    Last edited by leddy; 07-01-2013 at 08:56 PM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

ROFL.... Quite a funny way to put a side a bad result in a champions league final.
    pnr8555 and Ivaylo Antonov like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well your got to have a sense of humour, peeps seem to get a bit to serious about it all lol. I am gutted I dont have that trophy though.

*Reuters*

On a sad note long term cook at the LEDDY FC canteen died this morning when she was out at a chocloate factory with family, A bunch of stored choc boxes fell from the storage area, when she shouted "The milky bars are on me" everyone just cheered
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    On a sad note long term cook at the LEDDY FC canteen died this morning when she was out at a chocloate factory with family, A bunch of stored choc boxes fell from the storage area, when she shouted "The milky bars are on me" everyone just cheered
    I'm deeply saddened for your loss. And on the floor in laughter at the causation

A one-minute silence will be observed for your cook, before the AEPRE FC Forum Trophy match aganist Papaleo Legends that will comes in 22 minutes from now...
    July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    a one-minute silence will be observed for your cook, before the aepre fc forum trophy match aganist papaleo legends that will comes in 22 minutes from now...
    rofl...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    A one-minute silence will be observed for your cook, before the AEPRE FC Forum Trophy match aganist Papaleo Legends that will comes in 22 minutes from now...
    PMSL, thank you I will pass the info onto the family
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

*Reuters* 22.13pm

Last nights spud gun fan in Amsterdam has been identified and banned from attending any LEDDY FC games in the future, in an ironic twist the fan has just been lined up for the new Cadbury's instant mash advert after the director of Cadbury watched last nights Champions league final on TV as the drama unfolded with Ref Helmet Cheese and the Spuds.

" I couldnt believe what I was seeing but the idea for our new Mash campaign came to me after seeing deflated fan of LEDDY FC firing his spuds"
    Last edited by leddy; 06-29-2013 at 09:30 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Reuters:

Wolf FC fans observed a minute's silence for Leddy FC's faithful ready-meal cook who hasn't been named by the club. - Wolf FC chairman Joker Arroyo stated they once scouted the cook.

*Sorry if I just killed the party*
    leddy likes this.
    Wolf FC

Helmet Cheese, is that a reference to what i think it is....? hahaha
    leddy and Tom Millson like this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast