Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Champions league final June 28th 2013 *REUTERS* news flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Helmet Cheese, is that a reference to what i think it is....? hahaha

LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Rumours have it that Sam Beckett is going to leap into one of your players in attempted to change history and get a 3-2 win for Leddy FC in the final.!!!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Rumours have it that Sam Beckett is going to leap into one of your players in attempted to change history and get a 3-2 win for Leddy FC in the final.!!!
    Ahh if only, Its something We have to get over , but it still rankles.....tell you what though Sam Beckett good name for a player I think
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Ahh if only, Its something We have to get over , but it still rankles.....tell you what though Sam Beckett good name for a player I think
    He would also need to try and prevent the death of your cook in the accident beforehand as well and it would make a typical quantum leap style episode... lol... I'm looking forward to Beckett's debut in about 2 1/2 hours from now.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    He would also need to try and prevent the death of your cook in the accident beforehand as well and it would make a typical quantum leap style episode... lol... I'm looking forward to Beckett's debut in about 2 1/2 hours from now.
    Good luck to him on his debut, Maybe I could get Kryton from Red Dwarf to create a parallel universe where Norma scores the winner lol.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

On an update to last Junes CL final Hungarian side AC IMREHEGY have been stripped of the trophy due to fielding an illegal alien masquerading as a human and who was also related to the late German Ref Helmet Cheese" who reffed the match that fateful night at the Amsterdam Arena.
    pnr8555 likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12