Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Last Game of the Season: Your Match Reports!

Hillingdon Heath 6 - 1 Team Arab

Scorers: Lokman (16), Wachowski (27, 45), Uwezu (54), Pawlowski (61), Omoboye (85); Al-Buhkall (76)
    MOTM: Wachowski (9)
    Attendance: 800/800

The final match of the season saw the Hillingdon Heath board make the match a "Family Day Special". Children went free and adults went half price in a bid to boost the club's reputation in the community and allow Hillingdon fans to see its very first Championship trophy lifted. But before that could happen, the fans had to urge on the team for one last game against Team Arab.

This match saw the two most in-form teams go head to head; Hillingdon were aspiring for a 26-0-0 season while Team Arab were unbeaten in their last 11 matches and had a chance to be the only team to take a point from the runaway champions. Despite the carnival atmosphere around The Heath, this was still a must-win game for both teams.

Hillingdon started with the same team that beat 2nd-place ridwan FC 3-0 just a day ago. Manager Tom Millson juggled his team tactics by opting for a long ball, hard attacking and whole pitch pressing style. Once more, Hillingdon were quick to make chances and after just 16 minutes, Stephen Lokman converted a blistering strike. Wachowski made it 2 just 10 minutes later after a dazzling run put him one-on-one with the keeper. His knack for scoring in these situations did not let him down.

Team Arab were barely getting a sniff of the ball when on half time Wachowski scored his second of the game with a brilliant header from a trademark Sontsa Kenfack corner. Hillingdon changed their tactics after half time, this time opting for a mixed play style that saw normal attacking and short passing. Brazilian centre back Fábio José Souza de Castro made a spectacular run at the Team Arab defence, somehow got round them and then laid a perfect ball for club captain Elliot Uwezu to score a majestic goal on the day he would lift Hillingdon Heath's first ever trophy.

A quick round of substitutions brought some fresh legs on for the Hillingdon team. It took just 3 minutes for the newly-introduced Andrzej Pawlowski to team up with fellow winger Marcel Sontsa Kenfack and bang in goal number 5. Team Arab were looking a shadow of the team that had just played 11 games unbeaten as Hillingdon continued to run riot. However, Team Arab left midfielder Ahmed Al-Buhkall ensured they came away with a shred of dignity with an unstoppable strike from 25 metres out.

That looked to be the final goal of the game and the season until local lad Lee Omoboye scored in similar style to send the Hillingdon fans into raptures. With no added time, the match promptly ended 5 minutes later as the fans could no longer contain their excitement and flooded the pitch. Hillingdon's championship-winning campaign was at an end and this emphatic 6-1 victory ensured a 26-0-0 season.

The league trophy made its way onto the pitch and handed to captain and goalscorer Elliot Uwezu to lift in the air amongst all the players, club staff and fans. This will certainly be a day to remember for the promising 20-year-old left back and everyone involved with the club. Manager Tom Millson is rumoured to already have plans in motion for next season that will see Hillingdon Heath challenge for the treble. More on this to be revealed in the team showcase.

Quote Originally Posted by Anuragcfc View Post
    My match starts in about 4 hours from now. Anyone from 2nd to 6th in my league can qualify for the CL. I am currently on 5th and the guy above me is just 1 Goal Difference ahead of me and we are lvl on points. First season here, so excited to get into the CL.
    I won my match 2-0 against a 3-4-3 formation. Played out a 4-3N-2W-1 formation and won 2-0 with about more than 65% possession. The guy who was on 2nd choked and lost 3-1. He opened the scoring inside 10 minutes, but had a defender red carded, and then the bot struck in the 77th, 84th and 87th minute. Scenes!

So I have barely qualified for the CL now. Thanks for help with the formations everyone.
    Tom Millson likes this.

FCB
    League Match 26

FCB 3- 0 Halil FC
    FCB 27.4 3-5-2 Flat - Halil FC 15.5 4-5-1 Flat

I just finished a very tense match which grant me the league title. I won CL and CUP both and was aiming for league to make it treble.

I need to win this match and the goals difference should be at least 3.

I have started with 3-5-2 and couldn't score single goal till just before the end of first half. I did not understand why I did not score as I was using my first XI in the match. After lot of thought, I have changed my main ST Yilmazer and Nilwong replaced himand scored one more goal but still I was lack of one more goal and you never know when opponent will score.

Nothing happened till 88th minute and I thought I will finish the league in 2nd place but at that last minute my MR/AMR Leo who saved me in yesterday's CL final with 2 goals, again saved me in this match by scoring the last goal of the match and make sure that FCB lift the trophy at HOME.

I just won the league by 1 GD.

FCB Treble Winner
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Hamilton pole for British GP!
    Cracking lap that was!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    League Match 26

FCB 3- 0 Halil FC
    FCB 27.4 3-5-2 Flat - Halil FC 15.5 4-5-1 Flat

I just finished a very tense match which grant me the league title. I won CL and CUP both and was aiming for league to make it treble.

I need to win this match and the goals difference should be at least 3.

I have started with 3-5-2 and couldn't score single goal till just before the end of first half. I did not understand why I did not score as I was using my first XI in the match. After lot of thought, I have changed my main ST Yilmazer and Nilwong replaced himand scored one more goal but still I was lack of one more goal and you never know when opponent will score.

Nothing happened till 88th minute and I thought I will finish the league in 2nd place but at that last minute my MR/AMR Leo who saved me in yesterday's CL final with 2 goals, again saved me in this match by scoring the last goal of the match and make sure that FCB lift the trophy at HOME.

I just won the league by 1 GD.

FCB Treble Winner
    That's great news! There's always something sweet about lifting the trophy on home turf and it must feel even better to grab it on the last day of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Rugby sucks!!!
    But they don't fall on the floor holding their face when someone steps on their toe!

I won 6-0.
    Wolf FC

League Match 26

Reddeviljohn 3- 0 East Hull FC
    Reddeviljohn 81.4 3N-1-2 - Halil FC 74 4-5-1v

After rivals had a surprising loss, it gave us the chance to take the title by 10 points and we did exactly that.

We have had trouble with this opposition early in the season when they came back to force a draw so the manager paid them respect by putting out the strongest possible line up and it paid off as straight from kick off the impressive Djioev took a free kick and Baumann rose like a salmon to head in and then much to the managers surprise to quick goals by Abderrazak and Dias gave to opposition a 1-2 lead going into half time so a change was needed so we went from normal to attacking and it was that man Baumann who got the equalizer and he was only playing because the top scorer is suspended, now should we stick or twist, let's go for the throats came the cry from the Stretford End so the manager went 4-2N-1-3 and on came last season's top goal scorer Tataj. on 78mins Elford-Alliyu was shown a second yellow card and off he went and from the resulting free kick from Djioev, Tataj nods it in and that my friends is that.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Millson View Post
    That's great news! There's always something sweet about lifting the trophy on home turf and it must feel even better to grab it on the last day of the season.
    felt very happy... it's an awesome moment lifting the trophy on home turf and that too last day of the season and which makes the treble which is not that much easy to make it ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

LEDDY FC won their last match away from home 3-0 against *FC, after the debacle of Champions League Final in Amsterdam yesterday it was good to sign off with 2nd league title undefeated with the drop of only 2 points, a draw against Athletic FC earlier in the season and a clear 16 points ahead of the runner up.

Kudos to A.S Hanapiah AML who top scored in league with 17 goals, Striker F. Fadda came 2nd with 16 and M.Warzycha came 4th with 14 goals, three LEDDY FC players in top 5 was good going.

Last Game of the Season: Your Match Reports!-league-season-2.jpg

Last Game of the Season: Your Match Reports!-scorers-season-2.jpg
    Last edited by leddy; 06-29-2013 at 08:25 PM.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Did you guys hold your minute silence? Will there be a "insert cook's name here" stand in her memory?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast