Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Last Game of the Season: Your Match Reports!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Millson View Post
    Did you guys hold your minute silence? Will there be a "insert cook's name here" stand in her memory?
    Yes there was a min silence for our late cook today thank you, the *FC crowd observed it alongside the LEDDY FC fans, look out for more LEDDY FC News on the situation/plans for her memory soon and also the aftermath of The Amsterdam Debacle too.
    July Fourth likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

PttDav FC 1-2 Spartak Romareda

Second against first in a match to decide the league winner
    The match started well with a penalty at minute 9 scored by mi best striker (who was 16 days injured), at 20 my team scored the second goal but 5 minutes later PttDav put the final 1-2
    The rest of the match was 3 changes in my team and a new injuried player at 89 to close a bad season talking about injuries
    July Fourth likes this.
    Entalto Reyal Zaragoza

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Yes there was a min silence for our late cook today thank you, the *FC crowd observed it alongside the LEDDY FC fans, look out for more LEDDY FC News on the situation/plans for her memory soon and also the aftermath of The Amsterdam Debacle too.
    Wolf FC Manager Jordan request that Leddy FC reveal her name so we can pay our real respects to her and her family at our first home game. (lol)

Anyway I don't think my season ended well, I lost to my biggest rival who is a Thai token buyer!! No offence intended but these thais are really starting to PISS ME OFF!

How can I beat a team of 34.4 Quality in Level 2 which are scouts, I swear if I am drawn with him in the next season I will commit T11 suicide.

I didn't play him for the very last match, but 2nd from very last match
    Last edited by zJordan; 06-29-2013 at 11:50 PM.
    Wolf FC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123