Page 30 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    I am unable find 5* 18/19 yo fast trainers on my server ... I think I need to wait few more days to see ...
    I know that feeling bro

there are just no Nordeus Gens on my server and there is like one expensive fast trainer per day, problem is their training rates are still not that great.

I try to get some players through negotiations, because for a good 5* i'd pay 20+ Tokens anyways, and for 20T I can make a reasonable offer. But no one accepted so far
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    I know that feeling bro

there are just no Nordeus Gens on my server and there is like one expensive fast trainer per day, problem is their training rates are still not that great.

I try to get some players through negotiations, because for a good 5* i'd pay 20+ Tokens anyways, and for 20T I can make a reasonable offer. But no one accepted so far
    I need to wait one more season to get access to negotiations ... hope I will get some good players this season ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Addicted
    dont get your hopes up too high because of negotiations, most people just ignore the offers, even when they are reasonable.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Apprentice
    im kinda bored now, got no signings to make.. roll on the next 28 days
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    dont get your hopes up too high because of negotiations, most people just ignore the offers, even when they are reasonable.
    Yes I have seen people saying like this ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    a disappointing 1-1 away draw in cup against a minimal opponent (q45). We scored once and we couldn't even watch the goal written on the page that it reappeared but on another colour. We still don't know how we took that equalizer then, as not even commentary shows it lol.
    I tend to see more "random" results now, than before in the CUP. Still can't understand that Dynamo SWAG lost their 2nd consecutive final against a Bulgarian team "FC Ovech" with 2 - 3 (same result as in our final). Also, DS got eliminated in the CL in the semi-finals by a 5* team. (they won the League trophy though).

I'm starting to believe that there is no point to PT your squad anymore, since the 5* teams have the same opportunities to snatch that CUP trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Are you mocking me? you know my TL is bugged and shows as max 5 q below the normal. You see max Q54, i see max Q49. Not gonna ever buy from TL anymore.

Do me a favour, send me a print screen of that tl with the Q54 shown, so i can piss over support with a ticket.
    LOL! Nooooo dude, why should I? ... I'm just asking and saying, that's all!

The same happend last season, correct? But it's "weird and strange" that the Q between our servers are that high.
    I didn't make any effort on bidding and buying any players from the TL either, and will probably NOT. I rather buy a scout for 50T and on that get a 7* player.

Ps. I see you bought the same jersey as mine - AGAIN
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 07-01-2013 at 11:10 AM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by fall View Post
    LOL.... I know that feeling!
    Black Hawks likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by fall View Post
    Me too, because the school is closed and I can't buy any tokens...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

ROYAL RUMBLE CUP - 1ST ROUND, 2ND LEG

July Fourth 1-0 pitufos f.c

July Fourth win 7-0 on aggregate
    July Fourth 122.0 4-4-1-1 first half, then 3W-1-4-1-1 2nd half, pitufos 119.2 3W-1-2-3W-1

This effectively dead rubber match between these 2 teams was a rather dull encounter with July Fourth already booked their place in the next round after winning 6-0 in the first leg, It was about seeing the tie out... our opponents showed they are at least "Semi-Active" by changing the formation from the first leg but they didn't watch the game. July Fourth were the better team once again during the whole game and were not in any real hurry to score any goals in this game, our only goal came from Miku on 34 minutes from a shot from 30 meters, Beckett had a free-kick saved and another one went wide and O'Sullivan continued to create problems for our opponents.

Goals: Miku (34) MOTM: Childs.

Team Talk: Yes, more or less a friendly this game after we beat them 6-0 last night, It's the start we were looking for this season and the RR Cup defending champions are in the hat for the 2nd round.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I tend to see more "random" results now, than before in the CUP. Still can't understand that Dynamo SWAG lost their 2nd consecutive final against a Bulgarian team "FC Ovech" with 2 - 3 (same result as in our final). Also, DS got eliminated in the CL in the semi-finals by a 5* team. (they won the League trophy though).

I'm starting to believe that there is no point to PT your squad anymore, since the 5* teams have the same opportunities to snatch that CUP trophy.

LOL! Nooooo dude, why should I? ... I'm just asking and saying, that's all!

The same happend last season, correct? But it's "weird and strange" that the Q between our servers are that high.
    I didn't make any effort on bidding and buying any players from the TL either, and will probably NOT. I rather buy a scout for 50T and on that get a 7* player.

Ps. I see you bought the same jersey as mine - AGAIN
    MEH screw you and your very honestly good tastes
    Ljepoje likes this.