Page 16 of 224 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

FCB
    I just spent 15 to 20 minutes and checked my all CUP opponents and noticed that only 3 L3 managers, 12 L6 managers, 4 L7 managers, many L5 managers and few L4 managers ...

My 1st CUP match with L4 manager ....

Only 3 L3 managers in level 3 cup .... Damn Nordeus ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Apprentice
    Level 6
    top 4, as always
    145 tokens
    £29m
    looking for DC, ML, MC, ST, ST
    Black Hawks likes this.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Just watched 2 auctions...

28 year old 117 1v1 scorer ST and 30 year old 119 free-kick ST, both expire without any bids! You would think there would be a taker especially they both have SA, even if it was for a back-up for someone.
    Black Hawks likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    Ajax afterdark level 4 start with 7T, 8,96M cash, need aml
    Lol... Legends have 291T and 8.53M

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Just watched 2 auctions...

28 year old 117 1v1 scorer ST and 30 year old 119 free-kick ST, both expire without any bids! You would think there would be a taker especially they both have SA, even if it was for a back-up for someone.
    now people want young and potential players haha.
    better investment

BALKAN BOYZ

What Level are you playing at now? I'll be Level 7 when the season starts.

What are your ambitions? League Title minimum, I expect to win the CL, Cup? We will give it a !shooooot!

How many Tokens you got? 171T at the moment, all collected by "farming" (tapjoy, surveys, vids etc). Will not purchase or spend any Tokens, just keep farming the entire season.

How much Money you got? Have approx 21,5M. Will probably need another 10-15M for stadium upgrade, wages + winbonuses etc.

Who are you buying/selling? Will be selling all my low 5* players and keep my previous scouts as subs and thats all. Will NOT buy any players for this season (maybe a scout - DL/ML or MR, will see).
    Black Hawks and ppturano like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawks View Post
    now people want young and potential players haha.
    better investment
    Yeah I know what you mean BUT there isn't any really, that 20T I lost before was on one of the 3x 5* Gens that came up but it was 20 years old DC/DR with def-head to begin with... All I would of done is probably PT to 8*.... At least I've got my Left Midfield sorted though, that was the most important part, along with a central midfield boost and defensive boost from MR.SCOUT. I brought in a couple of cheap reserves, and all I need now is a reserve GK, and I'm covered until something else comes up.

My youth player from the academy comes up on Day 8, and if he is any good (A position I could do with using) I will promote him and PT.
    Black Hawks likes this.

level 6 starting grid

What Level are you playing at now?

LEVEL 6

What are your ambitions?

I hope to win a "Double" ( League/CL). We would like to win the league, but the priority is to win for the fifth consecutive time the Champions League. It is impossible for us to point to the treble this season, We play in the cup without any draft victory!

How many Tokens you got?

about 900

How much Money you got?

about 45 M

Who are you buying/selling?

for the moment we will not go on the market, but we'll be ready if it should happen some good opportunities
    Ljepoje likes this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Breaking News - New Manager Contract Signed

After lengthy discussions with the July Fourth board and disagreements on a new manager contract to extend my stay at the club past Season 22. The July Fourth board have announced a new deal has finally been agreed... A deal worth approximately 300T a season was rejected earlier in the season, but because the Treble was delivered to the fans and the board believe that they want to reward success as well as the managers demands to be met. It has been a tough decision from the July Fourth board but they believe they have been stretched to find a balance between investment and budgeting.

The new deal for the manager is...
    500T signing on bonus.
    500T investment per season.
    And a 1 time extra right to exercise an additional 500T during the contract when needed.
    The deal lasts over a total of 10 seasons, starting from S20 and Ending in S29.

The deal has been accepted with the condition that the original 500T sign-on bonus can also be used as an exercisable option meaning that in any given season, the 500T base investment can be added with 2 lots of 500T all at once.

Of course... Any additional tokens earned from Farming is completely independent from this contract and are extra for the manager to use.

The July Fourth board hope that the club can win 9 League Titles and 6 Champions Leagues in this time and should the club look to be falling short of the targets at ANYTIME, the board reserves the right to review the contract.
    ppturano, Ljepoje and flatthg like this.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Breaking News - New Manager Contract Signed

After lengthy discussions with the July Fourth board and disagreements on a new manager contract to extend my stay at the club past Season 22. The July Fourth board have announced a new deal has finally been agreed... A deal worth approximately 300T a season was rejected earlier in the season, but because the Treble was delivered to the fans and the board believe that they want to reward success as well as the managers demands to be met. It has been a tough decision from the July Fourth board but they believe they have been stretched to find a balance between investment and budgeting.

The new deal for the manager is...
    500T signing on bonus.
    500T investment per season.
    And a 1 time extra right to exercise an additional 500T during the contract when needed.
    The deal lasts over a total of 10 seasons, starting from S20 and Ending in S29.

The deal has been accepted with the condition that the original 500T sign-on bonus can also be used as an exercisable option meaning that in any given season, the 500T base investment can be added with 2 lots of 500T all at once.

Of course... Any additional tokens earned from Farming is completely independent from this contract and are extra for the manager to use.

The July Fourth board hope that the club can win 9 League Titles and 6 Champions Leagues in this time and should the club look to be falling short of the targets at ANYTIME, the board reserves the right to review the contract.
    Good luck ....So this season total 1000T ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013