Page 29 of 224 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    From what I see people with this kind of team doesn't know much about tactics, they just want the best team on paper, I think I could beat them with Level 2 team because I frequently change my tactics to defeat teams above and below me.
    At L3 though that team should normally win you trophies, simply because of the sheer number of inactives on the game at that level, I actually think L3 to around L6 are the easiest levels on the game (L1 and L2 more difficult due to lack of game $).
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats the average team at our Level I normally have to play each day. 200 greens, sometimes 4 scouts from MR.SCOUT is better, just depends on the circumstances really.
    I went 4-2-2-2 at a point but didn't have any effect on the match. But we'll see, i had thought about 4-4-2 too and might try it.

Still, i do tend to think 4-3N-1-2 might do the job too, dunno.

Our CL draw. We're still the best on chart, but the quality at least defenetly raised up since last season. Higlighted teams with major chanches after New Team. The previous AVG Quality last season was between 30 and 38.
    July Fourth, ppturano and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

Our CL draw. We're still the best on chart, but the quality at least defenetly raised up since last season. Higlighted teams with major chanches after New Team. The previous AVG Quality last season was between 30 and 38.
    Looks okay I suppose, there's enough of a challenge in their to keep your team honest. I will post my CL draw in the morning, I'm too tired now.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Finally this morning I see 1 high end 5* which would improve my team 84q 60m There were 3 of us bidding and the price was went up to 88m and 15rnd and still the 3 of us so I decided to pull out I watched the outcome and it eventually went for 25 rnds (which is normally my max) and for 115m
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Finally this morning I see 1 high end 5* which would improve my team 84q 60m There were 3 of us bidding and the price was went up to 88m and 15rnd and still the 3 of us so I decided to pull out I watched the outcome and it eventually went for 25 rnds (which is normally my max) and for 115m
    did you get him ?
    Last edited by FCB; 07-01-2013 at 05:46 AM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    I am unable find 5* 18/19 yo fast trainers on my server ... I think I need to wait few more days to see ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Hillingdon have completed yet another transfer for 18 year old goalkeeper Stephan Hansmann of Germany. This $1.54M purchase confirms rumours that Hillingdon's original transfer policy for their second season has been thrown out of the window. In a statement released by the club, a spokesperson reported: "The Hillingdon board and Tom Millson want to ensure the club has long term stability that sees them challenge for every trophy available. This season's transfer policy was to complete the purchases of talented players with promising careers who could potentially stay at the club for another 2-3 seasons at least. The players we have brought in are no older than 24 and most are in the 18-22 age group. Therefore, our squad is much younger than it was at this time last season and so more capable of long term success.

"We want to make our ambitions known to other clubs we compete with and the best way to do this, before the season starts at least, is to sign top quality players. Following the introduction of Hasmann, we now have two solid goalkeepers that can be freely rotated during a season that is expected to be long and grueling. This is our first season challenging for all three trophies; we want to make sure we do it right."

The statement sums up two days that have seen the club act like a merry-go-round. Young centre back Femi El-Abd was sold for a not inconsiderable sum of $577K. Following Hasmann's purchase, retiring goalkeeper Richard Martin has now been let go by the club. Tom Millson has now spent nearly $13M on no less than 7 new players; enough to fill and entire subs bench. Furthermore, there is the anticipated arrival of two new youth players tomorrow, so it looks like the introductions are not ending here.
    Last edited by Tom Millson; 07-01-2013 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    did you get him ?
    No I pulled out as could see it would be a war!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    No I pulled out as could see it would be a war!
    you did good ... my username changed ..so don't be confused...
    Last edited by FCB; 07-01-2013 at 08:32 AM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013