Page 63 of 224 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    The problem is that in my league, even setting illegal formation and tiring all players, i'm not sure i'd end out of the top 7 since the nearest and ONLY Q team is 46, while the others caps a max of 39. Which is nearly 20Q points difference. SHould it be enough?
    Hm, I understand. Well it depends, I have like 3 "pretty good teams" with 5-6* in their first 11 line up and then there are like 5 or 6 teams with a couple of 3/4-5* players (mixed) in their first 11 line ups. Now, this is "nothing" if I compare them to my squad (11x7* and 5x6*). Then of course, I sold 5x5* players last night and bought the crappy 3* instead which means that I currently have 6x3* players.

What I meant with "Illegal formation" was/is adapting a formation similar or as following:

Now, if you want (which I think you should) is to try at least play all your best in CL and perhaps end up playing the finals. This is something I'm considering of doing, mostly because of the prize money and the fact that I'm not gonna compete in the CL next season. Why not "end" it nice and perhaps win that 1th place CL trophy?
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 07-04-2013 at 02:44 PM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Our 3rd match of the league ended up with our largest victory of the season, despite the fact that for the first time we were not watching the match, also notice how if we draw 0-0, we get all 7-8 ratings and if we win 5-1 we get all 6-7 (?!?)

Goals Recap:

2'- Jùnior (Koçak)
    16' - Domìnguez
    42' - Domìnguez
    58' - Domìnguez
    77' - Koçak (Jùnior)
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Team: Fuorigrottese

1st Season:League:3rd CL:No Matches CUP:No Matches
    2nd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1st
    3rd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1/2
    4th Season:League:1st CL:1st CUP:1/4
    5th Season:League:1st CL:1/8 CUP:1/8
    6th Season:In Progress...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    The problem is that in my league, even setting illegal formation and tiring all players, i'm not sure i'd end out of the top 7 since the nearest and ONLY Q team is 46, while the others caps a max of 39. Which is nearly 20Q points difference. SHould it be enough?
    keep your best 11 in bench, sell all 11 other, buy 11 3 * player, 3 * player play league, 11 your best play in cup and champion league
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    keep your best 11 in bench, sell all 11 other, buy 11 3 * player, 3 * player play league, 11 your best play in cup and champion league
    That would work, but the problem is that he has 9x7*, 9x6* and 3x5* in his squad. This means that he can only sell the 3x5* players and buy 3x3* (+1) crappy ones. Selling the scouts would be a "dumb" move.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

Now, if you want (which I think you should) is to try at least play all your best in CL and perhaps end up playing the finals. This is something I'm considering of doing, mostly because of the prize money and the fact that I'm not gonna compete in the CL next season. Why not "end" it nice and perhaps win that 1th place CL trophy?
    I agree. Play your best for the cup too, you should have players fresh, only problem may be the morale.

Cup last night. All is possible

We are i agony in league. Very bad start of the season so only possible goal is top 7 for now.

Results Just Come In

Full Match Report will resumes next week

Manager Points
    Hazard-8 (+2)
    Drogba-6 (+3)
    Falcao-2
    Bale-1
    July Fourth-1 (+1)

League Standings

Ljepoje likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I'm doing really well atm:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 42-bildschirmfoto-2013-07-04-um-16.21.32.jpg   Season 42-bildschirmfoto-2013-07-04-um-16.21.50.jpg  
    Last edited by Splatter95; 07-04-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

LEAGUE ROUND 3 - THIS WASN'T IN THE SCRIPT

July Fourth 0-0 Turkiyem Spor

July Fourth 3-5-2 Flat then 3W-5-2 V 123.7 - Turkiyem Spor 115.1 Wide Diamond

Sometimes things are not what they seem here at July Fourth, at home infront of their fans expecting another routine win went wrong after July Fourth failed to get a shot on target in a dull first half, we then changed tactics in the second half and still we couldn't crack the resilient Turkiyem Spor defence as the grinded out a poor showing from July Fourth our best chance to win it came on 78 minutes when Malik broke clear and setup Diamond for only to fire it wide and we had to settle for a very disappointing 0-0 draw which Turkiyem Spor at least deserved a point after July Fourth under performed once again.

Goals: NONE. MOTM: Sani (Their bloody keeper!)

Team Talk... We are now already playing catch-up but I still believe July Fourth have more than enough to start winning games well and easy during the season and cruise to yet another league title, we started off at 1/5 ante-post, It looks like we are about 4/11 to win the league now.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thursday.

LEAGUE: Round 3. JEK FC (80.9) v LONDON CITY (83.3)

Result: JEK 1-2 LONDON
    Goals: Guede Depa 59, Duggan 78, Watts 81pen
    M.o.M: Jonathan Watts

Another come from behind win, see's us top for a while, with 9 points from the first three games. We lost striker Oleg Yashin after just 15 minutes with a shoulder injury, which means we played most of the match with a disjointed team set-up, and had both wide men playing alongside Percy Robins in attack at some stage. After a goalless first half, Yannick Guede Depa put our Cambodian hosts, one up just before the hour. We trailed until twelve minutes from time until Terry Duggan put us level, converting from a cross from Robins. Three minutes later, Duggan was tripped in the box, and Jonathan Watts calmly put the spot kick past the home 'keeper. So we've made a reasonable start, but it would be nice if we didn't have to keep coming from behind.

CITY: Miklosko, Jones, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Andersson (Brown), Duggan, Simpson, Daniels, Yashin (Fucillo), Robins.
    Last edited by Raykco; 07-04-2013 at 08:49 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33