Page 68 of 224 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Addicted
    the game engine this season is more random than ever.

one of my teams can't hit the target against anyone and has a hard time winning any games. Another one of my team just played a 33 star team with 4-4-2 and 1 injured player (i used 4-5-1 V and 4-4-2 ND) with a 44 star team. 0-0 after i dominated possession, but he easily outshot me.

I played a my team against a really bad team the other day...both teams used 4-4-2. The other team won 5-0.

Nordeus have destroyed the game completely imo
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.

7-0 againt inactive team in league and 3-0 againt semi active in champion league
    both team are -10 Q
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Looks as if his two wide players may have exploited the space at the back because of your lack of wide defenders.
    yea well I started off with 2 wide defenders and conceded 4 goals after leading 1-0.. oh well.

Another shocking result and now it's official that doesn't matter the Quality and the tactics, you set a 5back-3-2 and you're ought to be the best team on the pitch.

In this case, after we trashed 0-6 a Q 48 team with the same module (5-3-2) using 4-4-2 flat this afternoon in the league, tonight in CL the same module against a Q39.8 team brang us possession and pressure, but got along just one lucky goal, otherwise we would of had draw 0-0. On top of that, for the second time we noticed an increased stamina usage in the match.

In 7 seasons, not once our players reached the yellow bar status unless they played with reds on. This season, expecially this match, 8/11 of the players (which started between 93-98% condition) ended up yellow bar.

On top of that too, from 85' to 90' after we owned them a whole match they dominated us completely.

Nordeus has destroyed what little normality and "reality" was left of this ****ty game, it seems. I reas i'm not the only one aswell. WHat i can advice, is to stop feeding them money at once.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Looks as if his two wide players may have exploited the space at the back because of your lack of wide defenders.
    even 3-1-4-2 should annilate the wide diamond, as it misses players on the middle. Anyways, his mid wings are meant to stop the opponent's wingers, IF FORMATIONS WOULD MATTER ANY THIS SEASON.

Just got 5-3-2, and your team will not only win, but play the whole match in attack despite being set as super defensive.

too many bull**** results this season. wtf is going on?
    Team: Fuorigrottese

1st Season:League:3rd CL:No Matches CUP:No Matches
    2nd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1st
    3rd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1/2
    4th Season:League:1st CL:1st CUP:1/4
    5th Season:League:1st CL:1/8 CUP:1/8
    6th Season:In Progress...

Quote Originally Posted by ndre View Post
    too many bull**** results this season. wtf is going on?
    I dunno, but even I've been effected by the crap as well, already had 2 0-0's in the league and a 0-1 loss in the CL... We will continue as normal and see how it develops before I make any decisions to regards token investments in my team. Normally my team wins when it matters most though.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    How on earth did you concede 2 goals with all those players at the back?
    I can't give you any answer on that question, you should ask Mourinho.

I've heard about teams "parking the bus", BUT..............
    MEATWALL!
    reddeviljohn and Gamer_X like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rookie
    Aye, my team has been underperforming against weak teams as well, narrowly scraping away wins where they should be in no trouble.
    And today I also noticed 4 players in yellow condition during the match, no red arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

Another shocking result and now it's official that doesn't matter the Quality and the tactics, you set a 5back-3-2 and you're ought to be the best team on the pitch.

In this case, after we trashed 0-6 a Q 48 team with the same module (5-3-2) using 4-4-2 flat this afternoon in the league, tonight in CL the same module against a Q39.8 team brang us possession and pressure, but got along just one lucky goal, otherwise we would of had draw 0-0. On top of that, for the second time we noticed an increased stamina usage in the match.

In 7 seasons, not once our players reached the yellow bar status unless they played with reds on. This season, expecially this match, 8/11 of the players (which started between 93-98% condition) ended up yellow bar.

On top of that too, from 85' to 90' after we owned them a whole match they dominated us completely.

Nordeus has destroyed what little normality and "reality" was left of this ****ty game, it seems. I reas i'm not the only one aswell. WHat i can advice, is to stop feeding them money at once.
    Hey Morgan, at least you "won"
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________