Page 69 of 224 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Wolf FC
    Daily News

League, Wolf FC v Hoa Vinh FC (1 - 1) Draw

Considered an easy game by Wolf FC, they were wrong! After just 1' Hoa Vinh FC blasted the ball into the net, taking a very early lead, a disappointing start to what will turn out to be a tough game, throughout the first half the score remained 1 - 0 to Hoa Vinh FC, commentators citing Wolf FC's poor performance, as Hoa Vinh continued to dominate possession in the first half Wolf FC would have to come up with something during half time to turn this game around. Halftime 1 - 0. The second half started out well for Wolf FC, gradually beginning to dominate possession and even getting a few shots at their keeper. Time passed and at 64' Wolf FC striker Miguel Michu shot the ball towards goal, equalized! The minutes remaining from the second half remained equal between the teams, possession at 51 - 49 to Wolf FC, passing gradually beginning to take to Wolf FC, morale within the Wolf FC squad was dead after a dreadful first half, they had no motivation to use their powerful forwards, and as this description concludes so did the game, ending in a disappointing 1 all draw.

Manager Comment: Very disappointed at the result. I blame it on our tactics, our players performed superb considering the "****" tactics that I and Assist Manager Michael Reed had chosen. Admittedly they were experimental and we wanted to test tactics we could use in the future on a team that couldn't otherwise stand up to a team so superior. Why were we so wrong.

Champions League, Wolf FC v Yetut FC (4 - 1) Victory

The game started off pretty dull, but then Wolf midfielder Ferrara tripped Yetut FC Right Midfielder, injuring him in the process, with no substitutions available for Yetut Wolf FC had a 1-man advantage. Almost immediately after the penalty was taken captain Adrian Zuniga encouraged Right midfielder Thackeray to begin pushing through the midfield to begin setting up attacking oppourtunities for the Wolves powerful forwards, soon after the first goal of the game was scored by Attacking midfielder Andreopoulos, the second by Striker Miguel Michu. After the second half had kicked off Wolf FC broke through Yetut's attackings while they tried to get one back at the visitors. counter-attack by Ryan Giggs setup striker Michu to score the third, shortly after the fourth was scored by Ryan Giggs from a corner. Just as the game was closing Yetut got one back from a penalty.

Manager Comment: Very impressed with the performance from our players, we had signed a proper left-midfielder and we feel this contributed to our success in this game greatly. I would like to congratulate our players excellent performance this time-round!
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Wolf FC

hehe. 3 minutes and gain +114
    Ljepoje and reddeviljohn like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    hehe. 3 minutes and gain +114
    Not bad! Probably a "fast trainer"
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Not bad! Probably a "fast trainer"
    it's a lag or a bug, no one can have 114 just for 3 minutes play in game
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ndre View Post
    too many bull**** results this season. wtf is going on?
    yeah i know something about this
    LEVEL 10, SEASON 10:-
    Level 1, Season 1: League 1st.
    Level 2, Season 2: League 3rd, CL 2nd
    Level 3, Season 3: League 1st, CL 3rd
    Level 4, Season 4: League 1st, CL 1st
    Level 5, Season 5: League 1st.
    Level 6, Season 6: League 1st, CL 2nd
    Level 7, Season 7: League 1st, CL 1st. CUP 1/8 knockout
    Level 8, Season 8: League 1st.
    Level 9, Season 9: League 2nd (by goals(( ), CL 3rd
    Level 10, Season 10: League 1st, CL 1st (undefeated with 13wins)

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadowskianaya View Post
    yeah i know something about this
    i also

what has happened to the adverts to get packs i have had none for ages all get is money adverts , also they where unreliable before

LEAGUE UPDATE.

Serenity FC make it a 3 game winning run to start season 4 off, also boasting a 24-0 Goal difference.

The match today was played against Volkova FC.

2 Goals from Alex Swan, an assist by Craig Beast, a goal from Alessio Sakara & a further goal and assist from Jesus Garza.

Quite worried about the stats though, 77-23 possession to me, yet the opponent matched me for shots on target.

Season 42-report-2.jpg

Champs League Update

Serenity FC are top of our CL group, with 2 wins and a Goal difference of 15-0

The match today was played against Sc Legenfeld, and was a complete annihilation.

11-0 to us.

5 goals from Alex Swan, 4 from Craig Beast, and a goal each for Mitch Rodriguez, a minute after he came on as a sub, and Danny Storm.

Season 42-report-1.jpg
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    LEAGUE UPDATE.

Serenity FC make it a 3 game winning run to start season 4 off, also boasting a 24-0 Goal difference.

The match today was played against Volkova FC.

2 Goals from Alex Swan, an assist by Craig Beast, a goal from Alessio Sakara & a further goal and assist from Jesus Garza.

Quite worried about the stats though, 77-23 possession to me, yet the opponent matched me for shots on target.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Report 2.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	9121

Champs League Update

Serenity FC are top of our CL group, with 2 wins and a Goal difference of 15-0

The match today was played against Sc Legenfeld, and was a complete annihilation.

11-0 to us.

5 goals from Alex Swan, 4 from Craig Beast, and a goal each for Mitch Rodriguez, a minute after he came on as a sub, and Danny Storm.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	report 1.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	9122
    Great to see Beast living up to his name!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Great to see Beast living up to his name!
    He's an assist machine!

However it seems to be Alex Swan grabbing all the goals, my veteran striker over 2 seasons who's just hit 6*

Beast is 7* now.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.