Page 82 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    This just about sums it up.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This just about sums it up.
    Funny thing is, the amount of tutorials and guides you've contributed here vastly outweighs anything Nordeus have given us in the way of help or descriptions of how to play the game.

They should be paying you.

(No arselicking intended.)
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Funny thing is, the amount of tutorials and guides you've contributed here vastly outweighs anything Nordeus have given us in the way of help or descriptions of how to play the game.

They should be paying you.

(No arselicking intended.)
    I've done all these tutorial/guides because I felt it was necessary for the forum to at least have most things covered, but if we all get RANDOM results like this week then all these guides can go out the window.
    Sxrenity likes this.

It's about time Nordeus bucked up its PR, and actually got a Mod who knows how the game works to help us, or got a Dev to come here every so often.

Right now i feel like i'm spending money on a mysterious product that comes with no instruction manual.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

It's about time Nordeus bucked up its PR, and actually got a Mod who knows how the game works to help us, or got a Dev to come here every so often.

Right now i feel like i'm spending money on a mysterious product that comes with no instruction manual.
    You know the cure? Stop spending money

Better still, stop playing - even those who play for free are helping the company. It's like facebook; if you're not paying then you aren't the customer, you're the product

You think they could sell spots to advertisers without user numbers? Do new players choose the least popular or most popular P2P games?

These are things that Nordeus is aware of. The power we have is at our fingertips, even if we are ignored here

Edit:

That being said I've become a ranter, not my aim at all. I will play on without taking it too seriously. And the forum? Lots of time in, little reward out. Paid back my dues after I learnt a lot here from others. Time to sign out
    Last edited by SimplySimon; 07-05-2013 at 09:55 PM.
    Sxrenity likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Day 6.

LEAGUE: Round 4. LONDON CITY (86.3) v DARIM (81.2)

Result: LONDON 2-0 DARIM
    Goals: Wilkinson 26, Wilkinson 51
    M.o.M: Jacob Wilkinson

Our fourth straight win, coupled with other results, has put us top, and two points clear. A goal in each half from Jacob Wilkinson, produced the win that was probably more comfortable than the scoreline suggests. A Jack Daniels corner was headed home by Wilkinson midway through the first half, gave us a lead at the break. Shortly after the interval, new striker, Wayne Dixon set his partner up, to double the score, and ended the scoring. Midfielder, Homer Simpson sustained a hamstring injury after 37 minutes and will miss the next six days.

CITY: Miklosko, Jones, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Fucillo, Santos, Simpson (Duggan), Daniels, Dixon, Wilkinson.

LEAGUE TABLE after 4 matches.

Season 42-untitled.jpg
    Ljepoje likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Day 6.

LEAGUE: Round 4. LONDON CITY (86.3) v DARIM (81.2)

Result: LONDON 2-0 DARIM
    Goals: Wilkinson 26, Wilkinson 51
    M.o.M: Jacob Wilkinson

Our fourth straight win, coupled with other results, has put us top, and two points clear. A goal in each half from Jacob Wilkinson, produced the win that was probably more comfortable than the scoreline suggests. A Jack Daniels corner was headed home by Wilkinson midway through the first half, gave us a lead at the break. Shortly after the interval, new striker, Wayne Dixon set his partner up, to double the score, and ended the scoring. Midfielder, Homer Simpson sustained a hamstring injury after 37 minutes and will miss the next six days.

CITY: Miklosko, Jones, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Fucillo, Santos, Simpson (Duggan), Daniels, Dixon, Wilkinson.

LEAGUE TABLE after 4 matches.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	9180
    PTO having a hard time as well! 500T looks like going down the drain already.
    Raykco likes this.

Day 6.

LEAGUE: Round 4:

Season 42-greenshot_2013-07-05_23-13-43.jpg

LEAGUE TABLE after 4 matches:

Season 42-greenshot_2013-07-05_23-14-14.jpg

CUP 2 leg:

Season 42-greenshot_2013-07-05_23-35-31.png

as in the previous season, we started very strongly in every competition:league,Cup and CL.we'll see how long it will last, because last time our form dropped somewhere in the middle of the season and it was hard for us to win anything since then...for now, I can not complain...
    Raykco and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mazen79 View Post
    Day 6.

LEAGUE: Round 4:

Name:	greenshot_2013-07-05_23-13-43.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	9181

LEAGUE TABLE after 4 matches:

Name:	greenshot_2013-07-05_23-14-14.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	9182

CUP 2 leg:

Name:	greenshot_2013-07-05_23-35-31.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	9183

as in the previous season, we started very strongly in every competition:league,Cup and CL.we'll see how long it will last, because last time our form dropped somewhere in the middle of the season and it was hard for us to win anything since then...for now, I can not complain...
    Your league looks strange with 2 FC Barcelona's.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Your league looks strange with 2 FC Barcelona's.
    I met him for the first time at level 3, and since then we are friends and we play in the same league four season in a row .. two seasons ago we had exactly the same name and team emblem but later he decided to add the letter O to his team name...
    Raykco likes this.