Page 85 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Missed the league match, left the team on an idiotic formation (3n-3n-2w-2), didn't watch, the other manager did-

Won 0-9.
    what was opponent formation ...is it 4-1-3n-2
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    what was opponent formation ...is it 4-1-3n-2
    4-2dmc-3w-1

Day 7.

LEAGUE: Round 5:

Season 42-greenshot_2013-07-06_16-24-04.jpg

LEAGUE TABLE after 5 matches:

Season 42-greenshot_2013-07-06_16-24-23.jpg

another very tough battle and another victory .. today's league game was the third meeting between our teams this season...after 2 very tight games in the Cup( 2:2 home draw and 1:0 away win) I just could not expect anything else than another hard match...luckily've won and I'm happy to have not lost any points in the league yet(5 wins and just 1 goal conceded).Now we are waiting for the Champions League game and hope that we will also keep our form in this competition(2 games and 2 wins)

MORE NON-SENSE FROM THE NGE...

How much do you want to troll us???

Home 26.2 presumably inactive - Away 36.4
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

won our league match 6-0 against a 2* team, we're 5-0-0 in the league so far
    oh of course we had another injury, our ONLY DMC gets injured AGAIN, 6days this time
    Team: Fuorigrottese

1st Season:League:3rd CL:No Matches CUP:No Matches
    2nd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1st
    3rd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1/2
    4th Season:League:1st CL:1st CUP:1/4
    5th Season:League:1st CL:1/8 CUP:1/8
    6th Season:In Progress...

Wolf FC has spoken out and believes our opponents are taking steroids and having implants in their brain to make them better, Manager Jordan has even threatened to leave football all together if they don't get this sorted out "I will just go and write mods for Kerbal Space Program, I enjoyed my past-months there and leaving this fixed game will make me enjoy KSP again".

But on a more serious note: Fix the ****ing engine, all the **** teams are winning, thanks to your incompetence to listen I'm out of the CL and about to leave.
    Wolf FC

Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    Wolf FC has spoken out and believes our opponents are taking steroids and having implants in their brain to make them better, Manager Jordan has even threatened to leave football all together if they don't get this sorted out "I will just go and write mods for Kerbal Space Program, I enjoyed my past-months there and leaving this fixed game will make me enjoy KSP again".

But on a more serious note: Fix the ****ing engine, all the **** teams are winning, thanks to your incompetence to listen I'm out of the CL and about to leave.
    Just LOST 1-0 again with that L4 account in the league against a team 8Q below it.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post

Just like shaolin soccer movie
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Missed the league match, left the team on an idiotic formation (3n-3n-2w-2), didn't watch, the other manager did-

Won 0-9.
    i told all yesterday, don't watch the match, the 8% bonus make your team dangerous with contre attack, i watch from an other account and only log in after 1st half
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Season 42-sv-rwreport.jpg

Champions League Group B Round 3

SV RW Uberacker 1-1 Reddeviljohn

Reddeviljohn 84.0 3N-1-4-2 then 46 minutes 3N-4-1-2 then 68 minutes 3N-3W-1-3 - SV RW Uberacker 68.6 4-1-3W-2

Decided to use the reserves here as playing the weak link of the group, a very timid opening with not much going on at all so at half time decided to withdraw Summers and bring on Burbur and go 3N-4-1-2 and still not too many chances so Tihamer was replaced by Moreau and to every ones surprise the home side took the lead on 76mins when Ballack went clear and his shot went in off the post so emergency action was required and the manager told his side to go all out attack and they got out of jail on 82mins when Burbur's corner was headed in by Djioev.

Goals: Djioev (82) MOTM: Hummels

Team Talk: School boy error by the manager as took opposition too lightly and we lost our 100% and our clean sheet record but we are still unbeaten, just and we will learn from it.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2