Page 95 of 224 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Season 42-man-fc-report.jpg

ROYAL RUMBLE CUP - Play Offs, 1ST LEG

Reddeviljohn 2-4 Man FC

Reddeviljohn 84.0 4-5-1V - Man FC 82.8 4-4-2

We were up for this cup tie after resting players and got off to a great start when Moreau puts Di Gennero through to score after 3mins but Nuchit hits back and gets the all important away goal after 8mins and Van Leo smashes in another after 28mins and we are in real trouble now. Zouma trips the attacker and is booked after 39mins and Nuchit scores from the resulting free kick and it looks and up hill battle now, so at half time the home side trail 1-3. After 53mins Zouma is replaced by Djioev and on 54mins Van Leo hits a volley and makes it 1-4 and its a rout. On 63mins Burbur comes on for Summers and home side are going to have a go. On 75mins Di Gennero hits one and it flies into the net, giving the home side something to believe in.

Goals: Di Gennero (3), (75) MOTM: Nuchit

Team Talk: An absolute disaster, our first defeat of the season and looks like we our out of the cup, we just got totally blown away.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    And there it is again - the 5-3-2 formation! You considered to "tank" the season, and focus on the CL/CUP instead?

Yeah, they are looking good! .. And it would be a delight to see a 8* J.F line up (inclusive Miku at 9*) in a CL final. I still have some "fresh memories" from my CUP final against DS and then the CL finals game against TanerGS. Ah thoose 8* players are just a delight to watch
    I was thinking that 2-3 days ago about an ENTIRE first 11 of 8* players at my club, however at the moment I simply just don't have enough money to buy enough tokens to go that far this season... If perhaps I can get the 3 players I mentioned to 8* for CL final by saving greens through the season, then this could be the closest I could get to doing that. I really need to start reducing my token investments on this game though because it's simply costing too much now!

I've got a budget of £70 a month to spend on "Games" and at the moment it's all going into T11.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

guys how to counter 4-1MC-3AMC-2 formation???I can see in my level that no one can beat it...please help

ndre likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Day 8.

LEAGUE: Round 6. LONDON CITY (85.2) v IBRAHIM FC (79.3)

Result: LONDON 0-1 IBRAHIM
    Goals: Cacic 31
    M.o.M: Oskar Durr (Ibrahim)

After our four match winning start, two back-to-back defeats have dropped us down from top spot yesterday, to 5th place today. A close encounter between the joint leaders this morning, was decided by the only goal just after the half hour, by Damien Cacic for the away side. It was a disappointing game for us all round. Club captain Terry Duggan was forced to sit out the match through serving a one match ban. We brought in Lucas Rogie for his first start of the season. After substituting Emilio Santos with Nobuyoshi Hori, we then lost Rogie after a foul by Luis Roda (for which the latter received his second yellow of the game), after 72 minutes. Without a second MC now available, it fell to right winger, Jake Brown to deputise in an unfamiliar role in centre midfield. Despite playing against ten men for the remaining 18 minutes, we just couldn't find a way through.

CITY: Miklosko, Jones, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Fucillo, Santos (Hori), Rogie (Brown), Daniels, Dixon (Robins), Wilkinson.

LEAGUE TALK:

Tomorrow, we play away at 9.30am to Brazilian team, Coelhao FC, who are currently 1 point ahead of us, in 3rd position.

On other news, our long time rivals, Pto Alcudia have today suffered their fifth straight league defeat and are now three points adrift at the bottom of the league and 11 points behind ourselves. Speaking with their manager today, he is at a loss to explain their sudden form collapse.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I was thinking that 2-3 days ago about an ENTIRE first 11 of 8* players at my club, however at the moment I simply just don't have enough money to buy enough tokens to go that far this season... If perhaps I can get the 3 players I mentioned to 8* for CL final by saving greens through the season, then this could be the closest I could get to doing that. I really need to start reducing my token investments on this game though because it's simply costing too much now!

I've got a budget of £70 a month to spend on "Games" and at the moment it's all going into T11.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I have a couple of 425T laying around, but I'm not gonna spend it until August (when I'm back for real again). Also, 28 days (or a season) passes pretty damn fast. I remember having thoose 8* for a moment, and the next day they were back at 7*.

Also, it could be "good" to play a season without investing/buying any T - just to get rid of the addiction and perhaps see and watch how far you could get. (I feel quite good for the moment, no more headache)

Ps. Are you still playing Grepolis? I've been playing for 2 weeks myself now and it's going quite well. Conquered 4 villages and expanded my territory pretty damn good.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Man FC Report.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	9307

ROYAL RUMBLE CUP - Play Offs, 1ST LEG

Reddeviljohn 2-4 Man FC

Reddeviljohn 84.0 4-5-1V - Man FC 82.8 4-4-2

We were up for this cup tie after resting players and got off to a great start when Moreau puts Di Gennero through to score after 3mins but Nuchit hits back and gets the all important away goal after 8mins and Van Leo smashes in another after 28mins and we are in real trouble now. Zouma trips the attacker and is booked after 39mins and Nuchit scores from the resulting free kick and it looks and up hill battle now, so at half time the home side trail 1-3. After 53mins Zouma is replaced by Djioev and on 54mins Van Leo hits a volley and makes it 1-4 and its a rout. On 63mins Burbur comes on for Summers and home side are going to have a go. On 75mins Di Gennero hits one and it flies into the net, giving the home side something to believe in.

Goals: Di Gennero (3), (75) MOTM: Nuchit

Team Talk: An absolute disaster, our first defeat of the season and looks like we our out of the cup, we just got totally blown away.
    Sry to hear. But I still can't believe how I could lose to the same formation using the 4-4-2 against it (against Fenerbahce) last week. Here, he wins and you lose - but back then, I lost and he won... No fu*king sense
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I have a couple of 425T laying around, but I'm not gonna spend it until August (when I'm back for real again). Also, 28 days (or a season) passes pretty damn fast. I remember having thoose 8* for a moment, and the next day they were back at 7*.

Also, it could be "good" to play a season without investing/buying any T - just to get rid of the addiction and perhaps see and watch how far you could get. (I feel quite good for the moment, no more headache)

Ps. Are you still playing Grepolis? I've been playing for 2 weeks myself now and it's going quite well. Conquered 4 villages and expanded my territory pretty damn good.
    I quit that ages ago - I got fed up with it, It's just another game that milks money out of players to gain an advantage.

I've just seen DS team just above - My team currently has more relative quality.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    There are rumours in the Wolf FC camp that the boardroom have decided to abandon the old home kit in favour of a more simplified kit, there are also rumours circulating that Wolf FC have signed Argentine Midfielder Pablo Rivas for a fee of 1.85M.

It's also rumoured that Wolf FC are scouting an unidentified defender to add further punch to their defense after conceding 6 goals alone in the league, which is all they conceded all last season.

Rumours suggest this is a sketchup for the new home kit, the away kit and logo are rumoured to remain the same.

This is rumoured in the boardroom to prevent a decline in player quality.

Update: Sponsors Topofone have accidently confirmed that the kit sketchup was indeed the actual kit they will introduce at 3am with two of their new signings.

Topofone sponsorship manager stated "Wolf FC have indeed switched to a new kit because fans didn't like it."

Breaking:

Wolf FC have dismissed that the new signing is Pablo Rivas, but instead insisted that it is welsh singer Tom Jones, he used the cover name Pablo Rivas to avoid huge media coverage.

You bought a 27 year old scout?!
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

I start to fed up with this game right now!!!

1-0 lost to a team which is at the bottom of the table + Troll Mourinho is arriving to my team!!!

If I can't win tonight's CL match or Umer United, 12 AVG points behind me, I WILL QUIT T11/TANK FOR ONE SEASON!!!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC