Page 102 of 224 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    LOL! Yeah, but then again - We ain't in the same position. I could easily beat Fener, NB99 and GS if I wanted and end up winning the league. But since I got eliminated in the CUP in the prelims (twice), there was no go back any more. The CUP is prestigious, the league ain't.

But I will come back much stronger and better for next season - wait and see
    you are in the highest level, you need to wait for 128 team get better than your team, lol it's impossible for only 1 season, and you 'll draw with the one who 1level better than you ----> lol
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I'm playing against

DL DC DC DR
    MC
    AML AMC AMR
    STR STR

How shall I Play? Was thinking 4-5-1 or 4-3N-2-1 or 3-1-4-2 but I have seen them getting positive results against 4-4-2!
    Narrow Diamond? I always like the look of using ND vs a formation that only has 1 MC.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Day 9.

LEAGUE: Round 7. COELHAO FC (79.6) v LONDON CITY (85.8)

Results: COELHAO 0-2 LONDON
    Goals: Dixon 29, Wilkinson 67
    M.o.M: Ludek Miklosko

Our early morning trip to Brazil, saw us return to winning ways. My twin strikers had their best game together after we switched their positions. Wayne Dixon got his first goal for the club, after converting a cross from Jacob Wilkinson on the half hour. Twenty minutes into the second half, Wilkinson produced a goal for himself with a fine run and shot. Strangely enough, our 'keeper, Ludek Miklosko was given man of the match. We are now back to joint top, and one goal behind on GD.

CITY: Miklosko, Jones, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Fucillo, Santos, Duggan (Hori), Daniels, Wilkinson, Dixon.

Tomorrow afternoon, we play at home to Fernando FC, who are mid table.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I'm playing against

DL DC DC DR
    MC
    AML AMC AMR
    STR STR

How shall I Play? Was thinking 4-5-1 or 4-3N-2-1 or 3-1-4-2 but I have seen them getting positive results against 4-4-2!
    i think you can try every thing with defensif and counter attack
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Narrow Diamond? I always like the look of using ND vs a formation that only has 1 MC.
    OK thanks July, I will try that, so many teams are playing 4-4-2 in my league! Seems like your boys have turned the corner?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    i think you can try every thing with defensif and counter attack
    Thank you for your suggestion!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

OK thanks July, I will try that, so many teams are playing 4-4-2 in my league! Seems like your boys have turned the corner?
    Maybe... still got to be cautious to what we do mind, because it was me relaxing a bit that got our team eliminated from the cup by fielding an understrength team in the 2nd leg, but maybe thats what has got our season going... the less hectic playing schedule and the players will to win has returned with it.

I'm playing vs 4-4-2 quite a lot at the moment as well. 3N-1-4-1-1 has been working quite well.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

great 3-0 win tonight in CL after a little tweaking with formation and tactics . Back on top with 2 games left
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Maybe... still got to be cautious to what we do mind, because it was me relaxing a bit that got our team eliminated from the cup by fielding an understrength team in the 2nd leg, but maybe thats what has got our season going... the less hectic playing schedule and the players will to win has returned with it.

I'm playing vs 4-4-2 quite a lot at the moment as well. 3N-1-4-1-1 has been working quite well.
    I'm in trouble in the cup 4-2 down - they play 4-4-2 and I played 4-5-1V so need to come up with a formation to win by 3 goal margin.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Day 9

Champion's League

We expected a very easy win for this one, THEN we saw our opponent using 5-3-1-1 and we knew the troll was there waiting for us. Despite all, we dominated but urely we missed at least 6 shoots on 1vs1. Still won confortably enough with Hutton being again one of the best on the pitch. A.ALtun, our scout MC, was named MoM for his first time this season, confirming the good moment of form of the scouts. Stark scored his first positive rating of the season, a 7.

League

We faced a poor opponent in the League after the first matches against the best opposition. We opted for 3w-1-3w-1-2 but then we realized he was using just DMCs so we moved forward out ML/MR and switching our dmc for another MC using a weird 3w-1-1-3w-2 then 3w-2mc-3w-2 which killed the cat. Hutton scored and assisted being again MoM and proving he's still the top striker of the team. Stark collected another 7 scoring which makes us positive on his final recover.

We keep a clean sheet in the League and CL, collecting a total of 60 goals scored and one given (League, 1st day).

Cup Update

Both Alex's main and alt team seems they will make it, for the rest there i still uncertainty but the values are stil 40%-60% for who won away. We are particularly happy for William Asset's result and we hope they'll smash again Salvatore FC in the second Leg: it has been 5 seasons that this guy joined every single one of our Cup's match ALWAIS cheering for the opponents without reason. So last season we decided at least to give him a true reason by smashing both him and his Alt team (both same Q, which was above 55) from the cup in the prelims and last 16 rounds (lol); maybe he should think a bit more about his own team from now on.
    Ljepoje likes this.