Page 92 of 224 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

From 2:20 pm the series of the death is gonna start. The last 6 matches have ALL the q60+ facing each other in these playoff.
    Whatever the case 3 of the top 6 team will be eliminated.

July Fourth S20 Squad Presentation

Here it is... finally, If I had been more organised on the players I wanted to Power Train and the irregular top-ups to bring me this far on tokens spent on this team, I may well hold a better league position and may well of still been in the RR Cup, but like I say you can't stop NGE Trolls when there are active. Miku returns back to 9* as expected but this will be Miku's last season at the 9* rating simply because it may take too many greens at the beginning of next season to get Miku back there. 3 new players have officially joined the 8* club this season, they are Sam Beckett, Alessio Pietropaolo and Danny Watson. The rest of best XI is 7* and we also have 2x 7* players to cover our switches in formations and styles of play, we are yet to play the dandelion this season as these days we prefer other formations.

*Retired From Top Eleven*

Nice team JF

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Nice team JF
    Need a team like this just to stay infront of the rivals, these days there are teams in the league with 6* players from a result of non-promotion of an active player in the previous season, so these days it's getting tough.

It is going to be harder
    So prepare yourself

FCB
    @JF:

If you train a player to 9* this season then he will lose a star next season then he will be 8* ...to keep his * have to train him to get required SKP .... I think its tough to keep a player with his stars ... too much money ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    @JF:

If you train a player to 9* this season then he will lose a star next season then he will be 8* ...to keep his * have to train him to get required SKP .... I think its tough to keep a player with his stars ... too much money ...
    Yeah 75 points you need per season to maintain a players relative quality, and players get older each season so they soon lose the race against aging. But to be honest... I think for youngsters 8* is possible and for scouts I wouldn't recommend pushing the past 7*

but i thinks only 8* or late 7* player worth to power training a young player, for 7*, it may be better to use scout ?
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    but i thinks only 8* or late 7* player worth to power training a young player, for 7*, it may be better to use scout ?
    last season i had two 8* 18 yo players, which went from 60 to nearly 62, thanks also to lots of MoM awards. This season, they're almost 63 still, and if i'd invest i'd say 30 greens each they might retain the 8th star before the end of the season.

AEPRE FC 3-2 yakacik spor
    SENSATIONAL STUFFS!!!

AEPRE FC 38.4 start 3W-4-1-2, 68' 4-1-2-1-2 wide diamond
    yakacik spor 3N-4-1-2, 42' illegalized due to red card

AEPRE FC have done a very sensational 3-2 comeback in the first leg of the RR Cup Playoffs, at the end of the first half they were 2-0 down. In the 42th minute, Fatih Bozcan has been sent off, leaving their formation illegal. They have been given penalty once but Petr Cech abused his chance and puts the shot into the save of the Hungarian goalie Gabor Horvath. Andre Schurrle puts the shot in 68' but it just goes wide. This increases AEPRE FC manager's rage for a while but thanks to the formation switch in the 68', then right flank passing actually boosted the team. It was Schurrle, who starts the hope for comeback, then Ivor Hardy scored from David Luiz's corner awarded from July Fourth's free kick blocked and deflected to the back of the goal, as Eden Hazard robs the ball from Bulent Pugar, who done a mistake from his tackle, and it was Hazard who puts it into the back of the net just before the game ends. This is similar scenario as when Barcelona suffers 2-3 defeat to Real Sociedad.

Goalscorers
    Raul Villagra 68' Petr Cech missed pen. 39' Fatih Bozcan 41' Andre Schurrle 69' Ivor Hardy 84' Eden Hazard 89'
    Injuries & Bookings
    Fatih Bozcan 21' Yellow Card Gonzalo Acosta 39' Yellow Card Fatih Bozcan 42' Red Card Matteo Trombino 84'

Manager Points
    Eden Hazard-13 (+3)
    Didier Drogba-10
    Florent Malouda-6 (POTW)
    Ivor Hardy-4 (+2)
    Miodrag Kovacevic-3
    Gareth Bale-1
    July Fourth-1
    Andre Schurrle-1 (+1)
    FCB likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC