Page 94 of 224 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

take 2-2 in the cup, home match, but the results is fair, both team have about the same quality. it will be tought for 2nd leg
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

8 - 2 in league - Victory!

3 - 1 in cup - Victory!

Aspects to work on: Midfield and Defense, bringing in two new scouts (DC & MC) should add an some power behind Midfield and Defense.
    Wolf FC

doin well so far 1st in league unbeaten plus 28 goals diff no goals conceded yet in league 1st in champions league so far but got mugged off in the cup again!!! lol
    Cunning STunts
    Season 1 league champs joined late
    Season 2 league champs
    Season 3 leage champs and champs leage r/u

Yid army Yid army YID Army

Day 8

League:

A confortably win not being present to watch the match against an active manager which couldn't fill the gap in quality. Our 3-3-2W-2 resulted overwhelming with Hutton scoring a Hat Trick. WE hold our first place on 6-0-0 and 2-4 (depends on last match) points over the second place.

Royal Rumble Cup

This slimy guy (might be a forum user) changed the match's time just few minutes before the League's match, and just by chanche we could notice it (no message showed up in our news). We hence decided to let him believe we wouldn't be active in the match not changing our 3-3-2W-2, also to have a test and see if it could be a formation we could use in good matches aswell. Surprisingly, it performed well enough to grant us 60% possession, more pressure than the opponents, and a fair bit of chanches aswell.
    Ofc, the engine couldn't forgive our new winning streak and on the first (and one of the only) corner kick we took a goal and went down; The coach understood pretty well that our influence on the game wasn't enough to break playing away, and was about to slightly change the setup but Wayne confirmed his great form by centering a perfect cross for Banner who immediatly tied it up before the end of the half. Before the half time tho the coach made two subs realizing a victory was very possible, taking out Stark (AML-another grey performance and the yellow carded Banner (MC) for Aloui (ML/AML) and Blaze (DMC) producing a 3-5-2 V which saw Hutton and Aloui closing the games pretty early setting up a 1-3. We were about to make one last sub after setting the 3-1-4-2, and we were moving Schneider in for Hutton, when the injury symbol appeared over him just a moment before the switch (ty engine!). We gave a look to the commentary to realize we had 4-5 straight late charges and realized our opponent decided to behave like a little **** till the end setting up hard tackling. New Team's new coach isn't soft as Coach Morgan so he immediatly set up a man to man + hard tackling combo in the last minutes which saw our daily hero Matsukase breaking literally our opponent's best player Vieira (an eye for an eye pal).
    We are confident we can reach again the final phase.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth S20 Squad Presentation

Here it is... finally, If I had been more organised on the players I wanted to Power Train and the irregular top-ups to bring me this far on tokens spent on this team, I may well hold a better league position and may well of still been in the RR Cup, but like I say you can't stop NGE Trolls when there are active. Miku returns back to 9* as expected but this will be Miku's last season at the 9* rating simply because it may take too many greens at the beginning of next season to get Miku back there. 3 new players have officially joined the 8* club this season, they are Sam Beckett, Alessio Pietropaolo and Danny Watson. The rest of best XI is 7* and we also have 2x 7* players to cover our switches in formations and styles of play, we are yet to play the dandelion this season as these days we prefer other formations.

Looking good! I see Miku is back at 9* and Pietropaolo, Beckett and Watson at 8*, the rest 7*. Reminds me a little bit of the squad I had a season ago. Hopefully from now on, you will do well and play good!

@Morgan O`bree: Nice done, great work!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

To win in league is like the winning lotto for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Looking good! I see Miku is back at 9* and Pietropaolo, Beckett and Watson at 8*, the rest 7*. Reminds me a little bit of the squad I had a season ago. Hopefully from now on, you will do well and play good!

@Morgan O`bree: Nice done, great work!
    It's gotta be up there as one of my highest quality teams i've had, even prehaps better than my L13 team due to all around Quality being higher with Hogan, O'Sullivan and Ramirez pushing 8* again by the season end, There is a chance I could start the CL final (should we get there) with 6x 8* players as well as Miku. This will be Miku's last season at 9* and after this season we may not train another player to 9*... If anyone it will either be Watson, Pietropaolo or another new striker.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-07-2013 at 09:39 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

There are rumours in the Wolf FC camp that the boardroom have decided to abandon the old home kit in favour of a more simplified kit, there are also rumours circulating that Wolf FC have signed Argentine Midfielder Pablo Rivas for a fee of 1.85M.

It's also rumoured that Wolf FC are scouting an unidentified defender to add further punch to their defense after conceding 6 goals alone in the league, which is all they conceded all last season.

Rumours suggest this is a sketchup for the new home kit, the away kit and logo are rumoured to remain the same.

This is rumoured in the boardroom to prevent a decline in player quality.

Update: Sponsors Topofone have accidently confirmed that the kit sketchup was indeed the actual kit they will introduce at 3am with two of their new signings.

Topofone sponsorship manager stated "Wolf FC have indeed switched to a new kit because fans didn't like it."

Breaking:

Wolf FC have dismissed that the new signing is Pablo Rivas, but instead insisted that it is welsh singer Tom Jones, he used the cover name Pablo Rivas to avoid huge media coverage.

Last edited by zJordan; 07-07-2013 at 09:47 PM.
    Wolf FC

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

To win in league is like the winning lotto for me.
    And there it is again - the 5-3-2 formation! You considered to "tank" the season, and focus on the CL/CUP instead?

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's gotta be up there as one of my highest quality teams i've had, even prehaps better than my L13 team due to all around Quality being higher with Hogan, O'Sullivan and Ramirez pushing 8* again by the season end, There is a chance I could start the CL final (should we get there) with 6x 8* players as well as Miku. This will be Miku's last season at 9* and after this season we may not train another player to 9*... If anyone it will either be Watson, Pietropaolo or another new striker.
    Yeah, they are looking good! .. And it would be a delight to see a 8* J.F line up (inclusive Miku at 9*) in a CL final. I still have some "fresh memories" from my CUP final against DS and then the CL finals game against TanerGS. Ah thoose 8* players are just a delight to watch
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Wolf FC commence plans to increase Welsh talent within the squad, welsh numbers have grown from just one player to four in the past weeks.

Wolf FC