Page 96 of 224 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Apprentice
    Now at lvl 8.very tough opponent.most of the team has active manager and quality better than my team.still leading the league with a point ahead.also made good progress in cl and cup competition

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I was thinking that 2-3 days ago about an ENTIRE first 11 of 8* players at my club, however at the moment I simply just don't have enough money to buy enough tokens to go that far this season... If perhaps I can get the 3 players I mentioned to 8* for CL final by saving greens through the season, then this could be the closest I could get to doing that. I really need to start reducing my token investments on this game though because it's simply costing too much now!

I've got a budget of £70 a month to spend on "Games" and at the moment it's all going into T11.
    70 euro per month is a lot haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Sry to hear. But I still can't believe how I could lose to the same formation using the 4-4-2 against it (against Fenerbahce) last week. Here, he wins and you lose - but back then, I lost and he won... No fu*king sense
    Yeah, it has been working for me in the league as a lot of teams are using 4-4-2 but the goals just keep flying in. I guess I will have to come up with a different formation in the return leg but I think it is all in vein!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Season 42-rabaz-report.jpg

LEAGUE ROUND 7

Reddeviljohn 2-0 Rebaz F.C

Rebaz F.C 73.1 4-4-2ND - Reddeviljohn 84.0 4-5-1V

After 6mins Moreau puts Nadum through and his vicious strike beats the keeper and a great start. On 39mins Pintille fouls Di Gennero on the edge of the box and then spits at him so the ref has to send him off and award a free kick but Crouchlow's free kick is saved and the half time score is 1-0. On 68mins Etienne replaces Lendl, and on 72mins Hervias settles it with a vicious strike. On 77mins Djioev replaces Moreau and it finishes 2-0.

Goals: Nahum (6), Hervias (72) MOTM: Hervias

Team Talk: A good win here and we remain 100% in the league so can't complain.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Troll Mourinho strikes AEPRE FC 35
    A very recent news flash from the 35T league saws blocked AEPRE 35T provisionally 2nd in the league after beating Underdogs FC with a score of 2-1. The blocked one seems to be having better performance overall, as low morale condition strikes AEPRE FC 35 as one of Troll Mourinho's psychologist making the player watch Titanic before they will enter the training session. Immediately after that, AEPRE FC's actual manager, saws his team crying, he immediately have to hire an Indian psychologist to fix this mess with a very limited number of packs. AEPRE FC 35's manager immediately say: "We must beat Walney tonight. We are AEPRE FC 35!", before he steps out of the training centre. After that, the Troll coaches were been taken out of Estadio Aboulle II's training centre by the security team.

Troll Mourinho also strikes more team in the 35T league, Morgan O'Bree's Trolling Stones got trolled, as they were drawn to another abandoned team, Thirty Fivers with a score of 1-1. Mole FC also suffers 1-0 defeat to Carlos FC, a 3* team.
    CarlTaut likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

FCB
    is it okay to buy this one ... 9 SKP from next star ...

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    is it okay to buy this one ... 9 SKP from next star ...

24 yo is a bit old, haha

Scouts are rarely younger. He covers 3 rolls, so yeah, worth it I'd say for level 3.

I'm at level 4 now, I missed the whole first week of matches as I was away on hol's in Turkey, and the hotel had crap wi-fi [only in the lobby, not rooms, and it was poor at that] And of course my team suffered because I wasn't on hand to update contracts and sort injuries - so currently I am struggling in 6th place, but will fight my way back up .... IF ... they stop arsing about with injuries. It's gone ridiculous [nothing new I guess]

I caved and bought 2 scout players, L and R wingers, that is where I was weakest, so I buy them, all good, and BOTH OF THEM GET INJURED UP TO 5 DAYS IN THE FIRST MATCH!!!! W...T ... F Nordeus, really???? Seems more and more like they want to punish you for spending ... very odd.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Troll Mourinho strikes AEPRE FC 35
    A very recent news flash from the 35T league saws blocked AEPRE 35T provisionally 2nd in the league after beating Underdogs FC with a score of 2-1. The blocked one seems to be having better performance overall, as low morale condition strikes AEPRE FC 35 as one of Troll Mourinho's psychologist making the player watch Titanic before they will enter the training session. Immediately after that, AEPRE FC's actual manager, saws his team crying, he immediately have to hire an Indian psychologist to fix this mess with a very limited number of packs. AEPRE FC 35's manager immediately say: "We must beat Walney tonight. We are AEPRE FC 35!", before he steps out of the training centre. After that, the Troll coaches were been taken out of Estadio Aboulle II's training centre by the security team.

Troll Mourinho also strikes more team in the 35T league, Morgan O'Bree's Trolling Stones got trolled, as they were drawn to another abandoned team, Thirty Fivers with a score of 1-1. Mole FC also suffers 1-0 defeat to Carlos FC, a 3* team.
    I was gonna check, but oh well.

AEPRE FC 35 - Challenges
    -Injure 1 opponent's player SUCCESS
    -Injure 5 opponent's players
    -Made 10 signings SUCCESS
    -Made 20 signings
    -Get rid of all 3* players
    -Sign 10 5* players
    -Reach Round of 16 of RR Cup
    -Improve player morale to "Very good"
    -Rename 1 player
    -Reschedule 1 match