Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Alex gonna win the cup then.
    What about New Team?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Alex gonna win the cup then.
    FC koln is strong as well this season with almost a Q63 in play. He trashed Alsharil 7-1 home after drawing 3-3 away. Salvatore FC is currently at 60Q, but all his main 11 is FIVE 8 stars with SIX 9*. Alex sits on Q66 but he has 14 players in his team, all of them being 8-9*. He can't change modules and the day he'll get anough yellow cards he'll be forced to play in 10 (or buy more ppl). In the end, Alex is the one who spends the most, but still couldn't win the cup once. And might get trolled this season too.

Quote Originally Posted by fall View Post
    fair enough i look forward to it
    I will most likely still be around in the forum telling everyone what a nightmare L34 is by the time you reach L20.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    FC koln is strong as well this season with almost a Q63 in play. He trashed Alsharil 7-1 home after drawing 3-3 away. Salvatore FC is currently at 60Q, but all his main 11 is FIVE 8 stars with SIX 9*. Alex sits on Q66 but he has 14 players in his team, all of them being 8-9*. He can't change modules and the day he'll get anough yellow cards he'll be forced to play in 10 (or buy more ppl). In the end, Alex is the one who spends the most, but still couldn't win the cup once. And might get trolled this season too.
    There is some ongoing war on your server to see who is the best team on there and who spends the most T, only thing is... its basically upto the other players if they want to compete with all this and also it is very expensive to maintain such a strong squad season after season, I've spent around 1500T each of the last 2 seasons farming and bought and that is to maintain my 7*/8* team with 9* Miku each season to power train, I can't imagine how much it would cost to maintain 9* each season... 3-4K T for power training and 10K T if they do it by personal trainer... Just too expensive.

won 9-0 at home today against a bot team mid table still sitting pretty on top 8 wins out of 8
    Maranwe likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Apprentice
    8/7 (lg) The Untouchables(33.1) 0-3 CoolioFC.. Tongchai, Maniatis, Zganiacz
    8/7 (cl) Manu FC(41.2) 0-1 CoolioFC.. Bolt
    9/7 (cp) CoolioFC 6-0(8-1 agg) mexico(35.7).. Bolt, Maniatis, Sameer, Garlisi, Barlet(x2)
    9/7 (lg) CoolioFC 1-0 KAYSERISPOR(41.6).. Sameer

4 more games and 4 more wins. 8 wins in 8 in the league, through to the last 16 of the cup, however group qualification remains in the balance with 7 points currently on the board. and a probable defeat away to the group leaders tomorrow.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Breaking News - Troll City manager set to resign!

Troll City manager Leo Haha has announced that he will resign as Troll City manager at the end of the season.

We are also hearing reports that ASBUB FC manager Julius Ford is also calling it a day.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-09-2013 at 07:15 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Breaking News - Troll City manager set to resign!

Troll City manager Leo Haha has announced that he will resign as Troll City manager at the end of the season.

We are also hearing reports that ASBUB FC manager Julius Ford is also calling it a day.
    A good decision indeed

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    There is some ongoing war on your server to see who is the best team on there and who spends the most T, only thing is... its basically upto the other players if they want to compete with all this and also it is very expensive to maintain such a strong squad season after season, I've spent around 1500T each of the last 2 seasons farming and bought and that is to maintain my 7*/8* team with 9* Miku each season to power train, I can't imagine how much it would cost to maintain 9* each season... 3-4K T for power training and 10K T if they do it by personal trainer... Just too expensive.
    Believe it's called stupidity
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    A good decision indeed

I just can't be bothered being around the computer all day and being logged into 4 accounts anymore and I just want time to do other things rather than be around T11 all day... I'll probably end up just running July Fourth soon.

Troll City are L9.
    Ljepoje likes this.