Page 105 of 224 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    A really hard game is waiting us, later we will play against 2nd, if we will win we can say we won the first half of season.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Unless you tank 2 seasons, you wont have easy 5* youngsers.
    Yeah, that could be a possibility. I will have to wait and see how it plays out and how the conditions are set up. I could easily make it to the top 4 now if I wanted and play at lvl 8 next season (league,cl + cup), but I feel that I don't have the passion anymore and the time. Have to much "stuff" going around this summer.

But will be back after the summer, perhaps with a much better and stronger team
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

After the elimination Cup, after the 1st defeat in the League, yesterday (day 9) I collect the 2nd defeat in the League. Unusual situation for the team at this point of season...

(both defeats @ home).
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Temporarily top after 8 games. But the best 4 other teams have yet to play. Good thing is, they're playing one another, I'll be at least 3rd after today no matter the results Slowly, slowly getting back up there.

Looks like our rivals NAMO UNITED are starting to play a bit dirty in the league, they played a match today and won 10-0 because their opponents played illegal, so it looks like they have a sub account in our league, be interesting to see what they do against the other thai teams... Too bad we now have too much Q for our league and we are probably going to win it anyways.
    pnr8555 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

AEPRE FC to autopilot: 7/1

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    medium trainner, how much does it cost ? 2,0m ?
    I'm level 7, player is 52 quality and cost me 9m

LEAGUE ROUND 8 - A TRICKY AFTERNOON

July Fourth 2-0 FK Tirana

July Fourth 124.6 3N-4-1-2 then 2nd half 3N-1-4-1-1 - FK Tirana 117.1 4-4-2 classic

A home match vs one of the back markers in our league... however the match was anything from it, FK Tirana were the better team in the first half with Cantona proving difficult to deal with but our strong defence made sure that the away side didn't take the lead with Childs getting the tackles in, we switched to the 3N-1-4-1-1 which always has done us well against the 4-4-2 and it wasn't long until Pietropaolo beat the defence and made no mistake to put us into the lead, however FK Tirana were still in the game and we made a couple of changes brining on some fresh legs in the second half, It was Miku that scored from 25 meters to end any possible doubts of a bad result in this game in the 76th minute, July Fourth finished the game strongly but Pietropaolo was unable to add to his increasing goal tally.

Goals: Pietropaolo (50) Miku (76) MOTM: Childs.

Team Talk: A disappointing result/performance overall but it's the win that counts and we have nothing to complain about except from the fact our rivals NAMO UNITED seem to want to try and derail our chances of winning the league by playing a few dirty tricks. We are a point behind them in the league.
    FCB, Ljepoje and reddeviljohn like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 8 - A TRICKY AFTERNOON

July Fourth 2-0 FK Tirana

July Fourth 124.6 3N-4-1-2 then 2nd half 3N-1-4-1-1 - FK Tirana 117.1 4-4-2 classic

A home match vs one of the back markers in our league... however the match was anything from it, FK Tirana were the better team in the first half with Cantona proving difficult to deal with but our strong defence made sure that the away side didn't take the lead with Childs getting the tackles in, we switched to the 3N-1-4-1-1 which always has done us well against the 4-4-2 and it wasn't long until Pietropaolo beat the defence and made no mistake to put us into the lead, however FK Tirana were still in the game and we made a couple of changes brining on some fresh legs in the second half, It was Miku that scored from 25 meters to end any possible doubts of a bad result in this game in the 76th minute, July Fourth finished the game strongly but Pietropaolo was unable to add to his increasing goal tally.

Goals: Pietropaolo (50) Miku (76) MOTM: Childs.

Team Talk: A disappointing result/performance overall but it's the win that counts and we have nothing to complain about except from the fact our rivals NAMO UNITED seem to want to try and derail our chances of winning the league by playing a few dirty tricks. We are a point behind them in the league.
    It seems you have to use only 3n-1-4-1-1 to win the matches ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

We didn't forget about our opponent moving his match right after our League's last day, but we are proud enough not to do the same.

We took out the trash at the first can. Stark scored a 9, MoM, the beast is back.

New Teams enters the last 16 on 7-1 aggregate.
    Ljepoje likes this.