Page 131 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Rookie
    I lost a champions league match against a much weaker opponent! Away 2-0!
    My team is great, but the strikers are not effective. The first one (6*) has only scored 4 goals in more than 18 games. The other one (5*) has scored 7 goals in the same number of matches. My best goalscorers are my wingers and one of the MCs. Do you suggest me to buy a new striker?

Quote Originally Posted by iL FaLCoNe View Post
    I lost a champions league match against a much weaker opponent! Away 2-0!
    My team is great, but the strikers are not effective. The first one (6*) has only scored 4 goals in more than 18 games. The other one (5*) has scored 7 goals in the same number of matches. My best goalscorers are my wingers and one of the MCs. Do you suggest me to buy a new striker?
    Buy a new striker or add skill points to finishing of your existing strikers whichever you prefer
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Balkan Boyz - Update Day 10-16 (Sz.7 - lvl7)

LEAGUE: We are currently at the 12th place with 10points at total with 12 rounds to play. Our "tanking campaign" seems to give birth and it's going quite well. We will continue to stay at the bottom and do everything do avoid promotion for this season. The league battle is still between the Turkish teams "Galatasaray","Fenerbahce", "FC Ottomans" and the Danish team "NB99". The English team "Chris Stars FC" are a couple of points behind but could threat & challenge if they sharp up and continue to collect points.

Also it seems that both the Tunisian "Khaled BHY", Israeli "BorisRager FC", German "FC Stern" have given up the league battle and are more or less re-joining the rest on the bottom of the table.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: We managed to beat the Cameroonian "something something United" away with 0-2 in the 1th leg of the CL Final-eight. I.Hajrović and L.Modrić (our newly bought ML+MR) scored while our top-striker E.Džeko assisted. O.Vranješ was declared as MoM (rate:9). Unfortunately I didn't have the time or opportunity to follow the game but it seems that my Boyz played pretty damn well. The opposite manager was present and we had 1 supporter (Dinamo Zagreb) on our side.

TEAM TALK, SUSPENSIONS & INJURIES: Well, despite the earlier "set-backs" in the T11 CUP & CL the teams is playing good and the players are doing well. We currently have 4 injuries: Lorik Cana (3days), Miroslav Stevanović (1day), Stevan Jovetić (3days) and Matija Nastasić (2days). Also a suspension on Miralem Pjanić (league). Otherwise the team is "complete" and the players that are affected are replaceable.

SQUAD UPDATE: This is the "updated version" and currently I'm quite satisfied. I will probably need to reinforce the defence with with a DC (N.Vidić) and a AMC/ST (Dragan Stojković "Piksi"). Could also be in hunt for a AML+AMR since I prefer playing butterfly formations.

(Don't bother about the 2/3*, they are just for "tanking" purpose)

And about a 1hour ago, I tried to buy this guy but it didn't went well (I dropped out in the 15 KO-round). It seems that the managers at the lvl below are "more or less" as thoose at lvl 7. Neither of the bidders had enough sufficient funds to cover the purchase.

Well that's all from Balkan Boyz, see ya all next week!

PS. Also a big welcome back to @Dv8r!
    Shadow and dv8r like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

i have the most strongest team in my lague (lvl 11) i am 5 to 10 point stronger than other teams, and im at 8. positions. I have full moral, fitness, watch every game, young players, (all 5, 6 and 7 stars!) I have the best team in every thing you look. But im at 8. position -.-'
    Today club 10 points weaker than me have win 6:2 against me -.-' I understand i have to lose sometimes, BUT IM ALLWAYS LOSING -.-'
    Im using standard formations, and i try everything but i still keep losing from sh**t clubs and players that dont even play top11 anymore.
    I can't belive it!!!!

Apprentice
    i think its blatantly obvious that nordeus thinks those that have spent on the game, would spend again, especially if they arent winning. so they purposely f you over. youve effectively f'd yourself by spending money in the first place.

and tbh, i think its hilarious
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Danijel Kebet View Post
    i have the most strongest team in my lague (lvl 11) i am 5 to 10 point stronger than other teams, and im at 8. positions. I have full moral, fitness, watch every game, young players, (all 5, 6 and 7 stars!) I have the best team in every thing you look. But im at 8. position -.-'
    Today club 10 points weaker than me have win 6:2 against me -.-' I understand i have to lose sometimes, BUT IM ALLWAYS LOSING -.-'
    Im using standard formations, and i try everything but i still keep losing from sh**t clubs and players that dont even play top11 anymore.
    I can't belive it!!!!
    I'd say there is something else wrong than just "the nordeus engine" if youre at 8th position with the strongest team. Tactically, or perhaps even illegal formation?

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Think this league is over by the looks of it.
    I'm doing everything I can to end it with a clean sheet.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Today was a good one, I worried to much on the Cup Game and finally: I won 5:0 away! Good Position for the Home match in 2 Day's. At the League My Team is still unbeaten. Here are some Screenshots.
    Season 42-bildschirmfoto-2013-07-15-um-19.35.19.jpgSeason 42-bildschirmfoto-2013-07-15-um-19.35.40.jpgSeason 42-bildschirmfoto-2013-07-15-um-19.36.33.jpgSeason 42-bildschirmfoto-2013-07-15-um-19.36.53.jpg

Apprentice
    12/7 CoolioFC 3-1 Simo FC(32.7).. Bolt, Barlet(x2)
    12/7 Hasan FC(46.0) 3-0 CoolioFC
    13/7 Maik Sergio FC(36.0) 1-2 CoolioFC.. Tongchai, Sameer
    13/7 RAC Boussu Bois(35.6) 2-2(2-5agg) CoolioFC.. Ceccarelli, Zganiacz
    14/7 CoolioFC 2-0 Sloot Utd(42.0).. Sameer, Tongchai
    14/7 CoolioFC 1-1 Poypoy FC(41.7).. Jackson
    15/7 Olimpiakos FC(47.4) 1-2 CoolioFC.. Penasa, Karyawan
    15/7 CoolioFC 1-2 FC NOSRA(40.9).. Midgley

first defeat of the season today against 3rd placed nosra. my team were knackered so i kind of expected a bad result. we remain 7 points clear. shock away win in the cup, dont know what happened there, missed the game too. and we hold a decent advantage going into the return leg of the champions league. a few injuries have come about, ill leave them to heal themselves. not wasting any packs red or green when im top of the league. the cups dont concern me really, just want the revenue and prize money. still going ok, but the cups are starting to take its toll.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Race is on