Page 143 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    Thanks pnr ... how much is the prize money for league match and for the title win at lvl4
    Prize money for winning the title at Level 4 is around 7.7M. For match rewards, I think it may be around 90K or something...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

@tongly45: which formation do you use against 4-4-2 classic ...I always struggle if opponent uses this formation...
    narrow diamond, wide diamond, if you usually play such formation.
    it might be stupid to say but to play Narrow diamond your LRD need to better than your CDs, pour Wide Diamond, AM or DM would be the best player in midfield.

if you play 451V ----> move your 2 LRAM to AMC attack through the middle. make sure that you don't make red arrow in your LRD

don't play any assysmetric formation, ultra attacking, ultra denfisive againt 442
    Last edited by tongly45; 07-18-2013 at 10:38 AM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

A league match followed by a Champions League game today - kick off times 17.26 & 17.50 and they are both away. Thanks nordeus.

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    when you dominate the midfield, don't care about 2 amc, May be 1 amc 2st or 2 amc 1 st make you some problem but 2amc 2st is absolutely nothing to a flat formation, just play attacking and hard talking their amc has no ball .
    You need to take into account if he has a decent free kick taker too, then hard tackling is a bad choice, I don't agree with your tactics there, but that's just my experience over 4 and a half seasons, if its worked with you then fair enough.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC Player of the Season race coming very close, some rumors for cancellation
    It's time for the finale of the season with the AEPRE FC Player of the Season awards. Several players seems to be in-form currently, like Didier Drogba and Florent Malouda, their form seems to be extremely great throughout this season. One of them will definitely win this prestigious awards, as AEPRE FC 35's race, Pramote Nisoknilkul is currently far ahead in the lead, but there will be someone who can beat him up. David Cortes and Henry Vorm are also in contention for the awards.

However, there is some rumours that the Player of the Season awards for AEPRE FC main squad will be canceled, due to the financial takeover that will revamp the whole starting 11 up, which means that Eden Hazard, Frank Lampard, Florent Malouda, etc. will lost their place in the lineup and therefore the new players will immediately steps up with 1 week to go. What do you think July?
    Don't waste your new richies (tokens) on transfers until the new season, settle for 2nd or 3rd when you already KNOW that "DragonRojo" are going to win the league.
    ppturano likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

@tongly45: which formation do you use against 4-4-2 classic ...I always struggle if opponent uses this formation...
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-what-use.html

FCB most of the stuff you're asking is on here, takes 2 mins to find most of the stuff you're asking for.

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-what-use.html

FCB most of the stuff you're asking is on here, takes 2 mins to find most of the stuff you're asking for.
    thanks for suggesting but I already gone through it and every time 4-4-2 classic struggles me ... I used different formations that were mentioned in that guide but nothing worked out for me and I couldn't find some formations in that guide ...I think it needs be updated by July....
    Last edited by FCB; 07-18-2013 at 12:31 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

You need to take into account if he has a decent free kick taker too, then hard tackling is a bad choice, I don't agree with your tactics there, but that's just my experience over 4 and a half seasons, if its worked with you then fair enough.
    hard talking make you more card (yellow) but i don't see anything different with freekick, even i notice that the rate of goal concerned by freekick decrease. May be i'm lucky
    i watch about more than 1000 matches (even 2.5 season),
    everyone has his preferred tactics, so don't bother about it, i give my advices through only what i saw in my game, not in what i read.
    Last edited by tongly45; 07-18-2013 at 12:42 PM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    hard talking make you more card (yellow) but i don't see anything different with freekick, may be i'm lucky
    Hard tackling means your players are more likely to foul the opposition, hence more free kicks.

#JFT96

Hard tackling means your players are more likely to foul the opposition, hence more free kicks.
    i agree, that's also what i thinks, but more foul doesn't mean more promissing freekick.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28