Page 147 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Lol, just realized was your player...not another one with the same name generated from Nordeus...
    forgot at least 7 season ago you had him 8 or 9 stars...i remember the Zidane, Novotny, Papaleo trio
    Yeah, we are around 2 seasons into a new era of players now at our club, but there are still players to come in and strengthen our team in the next few seasons, It seems like Hogan, Ramirez, Childs, Calavicci and Malik is our established defence. Miku,Watson,O'Sullivan,Beckett and Diamond is our established midfield and we only have Pietropaolo and the aging Michu as our main strikers, Knight looks like our GK for the long term. But as we will see how our squad develops in the next few seasons, If we get the right strikers next season then Michu may soon be on his way out.

I should of signed Zidane for a laugh for 2 weeks, firing him on whenever we have a big winning position but then again, this is what Papaleo is doing these days.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

look like today i misunderstood something
    i didn't watch the match and the results is strange
    we won 2-1 over the worst team in the league. he has only 1 win 1 draw in 16 matches and he was close to achived the second win. even i played with reseve squad, how did it possible

in champion league, i slept and fogot to change formation. Woke up, and strangely view ND destroyed 413N2 which i really think the good counter for ND.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by iL FaLCoNe View Post

I am facing a tough opponent (1st position's holder )tomorrow with the formation (3W-2N-2W-1-2). His team is apparently better than mine.
    The match is so important. So how to counter it?
    Thanx in advance
    Anyone, please?

in the case he is clearly better, 42DM2CM 2ST denfensive counter attack
    in the case he is slightly better, 442 long ball hard talking
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Ok still no losses in all competitions... seems like the trophies are ours
    tongly45 and ppturano like this.
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

Wolf FC fans are beginning to get excited as Manger Jordan & Chairman Wolfman announce plans to buy 6 Midfielders (ML, MC, MC, DMC, AMC and MR), 2 new Defenders (DR and DC) and a new striker (1 ST)

If all 9 players are purchased we estimate our team will be as follows on top of existing players that will not be sacked/sold at the end of the season

ST (3)
    AMC (2)
    AML (0) - We do not play this position
    AMR (0) - We do not play this position
    ML (2)
    MC (4)
    MR (1)
    DMC (2)
    DMR (0) - We do not play this position
    DML (0) - We do not play this position
    DL (2)
    DC (4)
    DR (2)
    GK (2)

If I did the Math right

Anyway with my plans I will remain unable to play Butterfly, V-Style and many other formations that are pretty strong but I mainly play 4-4-1-1 as 4-4-2 classic is pretty much the only formation I play and I find 4-4-1-1 is very effective against it as the AMC exploits their lack of DMC all the time, sometimes I face a side that plays 4-3-1-2 but again I can defeat that with a modified 4-4-2 which I've got to prepare within 7 minutes!
    Wolf FC

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    If all 9 players are purchased we estimate our team will be as follows on top of existing players that will not be sacked/sold at the end of the season

ST (3)
    AMC (2)
    AML (0) - We do not play this position
    AMR (0) - We do not play this position
    ML (2)
    MC (4)
    MR (1)
    DMC (2)
    DMR (0) - We do not play this position
    DML (0) - We do not play this position
    DL (2)
    DC (4)
    DR (2)
    GK (2)

If I did the Math right

Anyway with my plans I will remain unable to play Butterfly, V-Style and many other formations that are pretty strong but I mainly play 4-4-1-1 as 4-4-2 classic is pretty much the only formation I play and I find 4-4-1-1 is very effective against it as the AMC exploits their lack of DMC all the time, sometimes I face a side that plays 4-3-1-2 but again I can defeat that with a modified 4-4-2 which I've got to prepare within 7 minutes!
    Well, I keep gettin 24, so hopefully some of those players will play two positions. Combine the DC with DR/DL. I try to get ML and MR who aplso play DML and DMR and AMC who play AMR or AML. If you can find those, you can cover every formation.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

AEPRE FC Player of the Season Awards - Update

It is very close to the end of the season, as the Player of the Season awards will be announced. The winner will receive the prestigious Player of the Season plate above, and have their name engraved on the plate rim with the number of manager points received during the season.

The manager points will not be revealed until the end of the season, where the prestigious award ceremony will be held from 12:00 ICT to announce the manager points in the matches remaining during the time where the points is hidden. This also applies to the AEPRE FC 35 POTS Award, where another plate similar to the main one will be awarded as well, but it will be much smaller.

The player will have this plate for 1 season, before it will be passed to the winner in the nexr season. The replica of this plate will also be given to the winner when they left the team.
    July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

another match and another two injured ... my team before a second leg of the Champions League does not look too good ... the first game was a crazy 0-0 draw in which my goalkeeper saved a penalty and after 60 minute I played with nine players...

Season 42-greenshot_2013-07-19_11-10-29.jpg
    tongly45 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mazen79 View Post
    another match and another two injured ... my team before a second leg of the Champions League does not look too good ... the first game was a crazy 0-0 draw in which my goalkeeper saved a penalty and after 60 minute I played with nine players...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greenshot_2013-07-19_11-10-29.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	9752
    ha ha, 3 days ago i was in the same situation, but insteed of 2 red card is 2 more injured all are DM CM AM and ST i have to play 2 st as cm )
    Last edited by tongly45; 07-19-2013 at 12:25 PM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28