Page 152 of 224 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Moving times is bad luck for me. In previous seasons, I moved times to get an advantage and it always went against me. As both are must win games, I guess moving the league match to 9pm would be a wise idea.
    I m pretty sure you get a hidden penalty for changing time. I ve noticed too that every time my team performs awfully. That s why i try to move alwais league matches not touching cup or cl.this season i had to move 3 games all vs bottom tiers teams with an avg Q AROUND 15/20 points less than mine, and in all 3 matches i ve struggled against them (2-0, 2-0, 3-0).

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    Yes I did It!!!

chapeau!
    nsretkovic likes this.
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well... It's decision time for me. Moving a game for 2T isn't a problem with having 175T available, but as managers we don't like to waste tokens on things like this, I have my league game, which is a must win game considering how NAMO UNITED keep winning this season and the CL Game I lead 3-1 from the first leg, I'm just wondering how you would play it? I'm considering moving the league game to my usual CL time slot at around 9PM and play the CL game first. Conditions will be around 90-98% in time for KO of whatever game I choose to play first.

It's never an easy decision but I'm quite confident we can win the league game today so I've moved it to 1 hour after the CL Game.
    Splatter95 and ppturano like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Good morning.
    I can't synchronize my top eleven team, with my facebook.

I create my team on my cell phone, and when i create it, i could not acces facebook to synchronize.
    After i enter on top eleve on my PC loged in in facebook, so the game create an other team for me. And know a try to synchronize the cell phone team with facebook but it show me an error.

I already delete the top eleven permition on facebook, and try again but it still the same problem.

There's any way to delete my PC team to synchronize my cell phone team with facebook?
    Any ideia? PLZ

People mostly post up their success. Well, here I am with some fails. My league 4 Cage FC squad suffered a vital defeat today to one of the main contenders. At home, with the stronger squad, manager present, unlike my opponent who didn't show, and the bulk of possession throughout what was a clean, boring match .... it really was looking like a 0-0 draw ... until .... last 5 minutes, my left midfielder gives away a penalty??? Now, what he was doing back there I have no idea, as team was set to attacking - also we were on EASY tackling, yet a ML is back tackling dirty?? All players were topped up on morale and condition - they were fully fit and happy. They were instructed to play easy to avoid this kind of slip up - bit the old N engine jinx kicks in. It would be great if they at least balanced this when MY players get injured and the auto-subs worked for ME! but oh no ... Grrrr.

Well, it puts me in joint third for now. I can only hope my main rivals slip up against one of the other strong teams and I improve things a bit. Something is off, whether it's the formation [same tried and tested 4-4-2 with possible changes to 3-1-4-2 or 1-3-1-2 all 3 very successful for me over 4 seasons] or playing too aggressively? [easy to normal tackling?? against strong teams??]

I think in these cases the results are just bloody random no matter what you do. It turns me off the game at times. I can take defeat, but this was draw all over ... and a penalty to make a joke of it leaves a bitter taste. Now that ML is out for next match when I really need him too.

League 3; thecageyones also suffered a defeat against the top side. But managed to beat the team in #2nd today, phew!! It was looking like that 2-0 at HT bug would kick in [almost every draw plays out the exact same on this engine, you're 2-0 up at HT, and end of 2nd half the opposition are gifted free kicks/penalties/corners and miraculously come back to draw, and almost win - leveling 2-2]
    July Fourth likes this.

1st place on league

Season 42-1003723_629298093756478_1319540066_n.jpg

1/2 finals on Cup

Season 42-1002310_629297953756492_443029471_n.jpg

1/4 finals on CL

Season 42-945712_629298023756485_1337991839_n.jpg
    Last edited by Pini Shavili; 07-20-2013 at 01:49 PM.
    ppturano likes this.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - QUARTER-FINAL, 2ND LEG

SK Senec 1-2 July Fourth

July Fourth win 5-2 on aggregate
    SK Senec 120.9 Narrow Diamond - July Fourth 124.9 3N-4-1-2 1st half, 3N-1-4-1-1 2nd half

We knew we still had work to qualify for the Semi-Finals after SK Senec scored that important away goal right at the death of the 1st leg to keep things interesting and keep things honest for July Fourth, But we prepared well once again for this game and we were about to find out if we were going to be rewarded, Pauwels was back in the team as well as 2 suspended players from the first leg and SK Senec were playing at home so they could have a "go" at us since they had nothing to lose though, However whatever they through at us in the first half, Hogan and Ramirez kept dealing with things quite well and gave away free kicks to Wessels, thankfully for us we kept blocking it with the wall or it went over each time. If SK Senec had a Mensah-like free-kick taker then they probably would of won the tie... There was a chance each for Watson and a free-kick for Beckett that hit the wall in the search of us cancelling out the away goal. It was 0-0 at HT and July Fourth edged closer to the Semi-Finals.

The 2nd half started with a bit more urgency for both teams as we knew that there was something to play for, Miku on for Pietropaolo and Pauwels stuck an early shot over the bar, Boujiri couldn't keep his shot on target and Wessels got another free-kick and that went wide and we lost Childs to injury for Calavicci to come on... Then the breakthrough we were all waiting for came and thankfully it was for July Fourth when Hogan made a brilliant sprint with the ball and decided to go all the way and he curled the shot past the keeper and the away goal was cancelled out, 5 minutes later and Coster got behind our defence and dangerman Pauwels made no mistake to put SK Senec level on the night and gave them some hope, but it was all in vein as July Fourth played superbly and didn't give SK Senec much more chances. There was another free-kick for Wessels but Knight saved it superbly and just as the game was drawing to a close Michu with a solo effort beating a defender and driving his shot low on target was powerful enough to give the keeper no chance and July Fourth sealed their place in the Semi-Finals.

Goals: Hogan (60) Pauwels (65) Michu (86) MOTM: Michu.
    Injury Report: Childs OUT 4 days... 14 reds ffs.

Team Talk: We are delighted to have overcome a difficult opponent such as SK Senec in this seasons Champions League and we are now firm favourites to win the title once again. In the semi-final we will most likely face the other strong contenders Zekspor FC who average 119.0 and have some scouts and even a 7* player and could give us a run for our money like SK Senec did so we have to approach Zekspor FC in the same way as we approached SK Senec. Zekspor lead 4-1 from their QF 1st leg and I can't see them mess that up.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Wolf FC continue to establish League dominance with being clear by 6 points! It's looking increasingly likely that Wolf FC will lift the new League Cup!
    Wolf FC

Good win to maintain race

heading to semi-finals of champions league 3-0, and 4-0
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL