Page 176 of 224 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Anyone still finding the transfer market crazy?

at this stage of the season, it's never been like this before.
    No... My transfer market is always full of dead wood to us. Alright for the non-T buyers.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No... My transfer market is always full of dead wood to us. Alright for the non-T buyers.
    I am a T buyer

to be honest the choice isn't bad, theres never a shortage of 5* 18 yo's, but it's impossible to get even a mediocre player for under 15T at any time this season.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I am a T buyer

to be honest the choice isn't bad, theres never a shortage of 5* 18 yo's, but it's impossible to get even a mediocre player for under 15T at any time this season.
    Now that is odd... very odd, What level are we talking, If it's some of the lowest levels then its noobs messing around with tokens.

Edit: Yeah Level 4, It will be noobs bidding around and not fully understanding how the game works yet.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

i think my server is one of the newer, only at the beginning of the season it is hard to buy a good player, after the first five-ten days of the season, most players can be buy for one or two tokens, but the transfer market are the only players with 3* or 4*, with 5* is max 10 per day (only in first day of the season is a lot of players with 5*)

first trophy in this season
    Cup - Third place

Season 42-s6cup.jpg

At the end of the season they released bot players. Funny sense of humour.

OFFICIAL : AEPRE FC TANKS THE SEASON 5
    AEPRE FC seems to getting tired of this new "Online as Fag" server, as they will be tanking the rest of Season 5 for 3 days. What he need to blame is Kampung F.C, who brought him to this new server full of active players and bidding wars, and he immediately unfriended. Just after he has been out of the Champions League, he thinks that stuffs is getting even worse, and therefore he decided to tank Season 5. He will be returning as Season 6 started, and if there is any sign of Kampung F.C in their server again, they will also tank Season 6, or even quitting the game.

AEPRE FC's manager: This is insane! I'm tired of this now!

Another thing is that the AEPRE FC's manager have been declared a status of "Arsene Wenger", as he managed to collect 0 trophies this season in both of his team. Let's see next season, can he turn this around and get the status of "Jose Mourinho" back.

Another reasons that made me feel like Wenger this season:
    I sold Hazard, he wins the league with his new team
    I sold Terry, he also win league with his new team as well

But I'm sure that Kampung F.C will "Wigan" in the final.

The term "Wigan" is used for the opposing team who beat my supported team in the semis and then lost the final. It is very similar to 2012-13 FA Cup semis, where Man City beat Chelsea to the final and lost to Wigan. Also when I watched Wimbledon, I supported Radwanska. She got knocked out by Lisicki, and Lisicki then lost to Bartoli in the final...
    Last edited by pnr8555; 07-24-2013 at 04:41 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Dreamer

We've done it again. 5 times in a row now

Our team won't be pursuing the 26-0-0 since the managers think it's best to save 300kx4 to buy new players next season

Champions League in 20mins. 2-2 draw away. Hopefully 0-0 draw at home
    pnr8555 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoWilson View Post

We've done it again. 5 times in a row now

Our team won't be pursuing the 26-0-0 since the managers think it's best to save 300kx4 to buy new players next season

Champions League in 20mins. 2-2 draw away. Hopefully 0-0 draw at home
    But this season I seems to be having very hard time. How was your transfer market going? For me, bidding wars still going crazy with 1 hour to go...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    But this season I seems to be having very hard time. How was your transfer market going? For me, bidding wars still going crazy with 1 hour to go...
    Not sure, last transfer was day 10 or 11 of the season Got eliminated from cup playoff so i saw no point in buying new players

As for league, it was interesting until round 12 lol I was only second on GD and #1 Lam FC lost 2 games to me and #3 SANSINDO at the time. After that, it was pretty easy. I even set my league rewards to 1/2 of max amount and still won all the games.

CL game nowwwwwwwww

57" 1-0 for us !
    58" 2-0 for us !

2-0 second leg
    4-2 aggregate

Looking forward to CL final
    Last edited by NeoWilson; 07-24-2013 at 05:11 AM.