Page 206 of 224 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 25 - CHAMPIONSHIP DECIDED

Sadadjang FC 0-4 July Fourth
    July Fourth have won the LEAGUE!!!

Sadadjang 120.3 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond - July Fourth 125.5 3N-4-1-2 1st half, dandelion 2nd half

A tough and rather nervy game on paper and in theory our toughest fixture this season, July Fourth were upto the challenge of finishing the job off... The first couple of chances fell to Michu but he fired them wide. Diamond and O'Sullivan both tried from distance and the keeper was equal to it but the breakthrough came when we won a free kick on 25 minutes and Beckett fired it over the wall and the keeper couldn't get there and we got that important breakthrough to give us the lead, July Fourth doubled their lead after Pietropaolo's shot was saved for a corner and Michu crossed in for Malik to header in to double our advantage, Sadadjang had a small spell before half time but Lazarov's shots were both blocked.

The 2nd half we switched back to the dandelion and chanced ourselves a bit with making a few changes with the Champions League final in mind later on this evening, It worked well and we continued to dominate the game... Sadadjang did throw a few shots at goal but Calavicci was always in the right place at the right time to prevent any way back in the game for Sadadjang to score a goal and cause any last late nerves in the game since only a win for us tonight would do. Just as the game was running late the Papaleo show began, firstly Papaleo fired a shot over the bar and then minutes later Papaleo ran into the penalty area and was brought down from Jepsen. The penalty was awarded and Papaleo sent the keeper the wrong way and surely the title was heading our way, Papaleo did try and setup an opportunity next but Jepsen this time got it right and cleared the ball away but in the dying moments as July Fourth fans were beginning to celebrate the title win... Papaleo showed us the class he had in the younger days by showing all the experience to break clear and smash it past the keeper for a wonderful brace and a great performance from the 30 year old veteran striker.

The final whistle blew and it was music to the ears for the July Fourth players, fans, manager and staff as the team celebrate winning their 19th league title and the last 11 titles won in a row and they can look forward to tonights Champions League final in Just over an hours time where they have a great chance of winning another double.

Goals: Beckett (25) Malik (33) Papaleo (77 PEN,88) MOTM: Calavicci.

Team Talk: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! And the game is over for NAMO UNITED, all that hard work we put into making sure those rogues didn't win the league had paid off... However we must not get too carried away since there is a Champions League Final tonight and a home match against sister club "erster FC Puma" tomorrow in which we can avoid defeat to become the invincibles of this seasons league campaign. The league trophy will be presented to our fans tomorrow after our final league game at home.
    Yes, well deserved!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Same as us. We also lost 2-0 and we played very badly
    Same shots though man!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Might be able to get a livestream going for my CL Final in 30 mins, i'll keep you updated
    July Fourth likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Might be able to get a livestream going for my CL Final in 30 mins, i'll keep you updated
    Hows Craig Beast done this season?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Hows Craig Beast done this season?
    how about champion league ?
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    how about champion league ?
    Kicks off in less than 30 minutes.

Out alt non token buying team, FC Nubcleric, has won its second straight CL tonight beating 0-2 their opponent yet having less quality to display. Nubcleric is 2nd in the league, 1 point far from the leader, and even having beaten them twice in their matchups it was still impossible to catch up to them due to a) 3 straight losses at season start, during the troll engine period, vs 10q less teams, and b) due to the leaders having won all the matches after the two legs against us. Tomorrow it will be decided.

On the main side, 30 mins from our away league match and sadly, 47 from our CL final.

Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Félicitations ! Vous avez gagné: 58 Tokens
    Peanut lab IT decision offre is great
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Great video and a awesome result to go with it!!!