Page 208 of 224 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2239
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Possibly, Alex Swan will be a low 5* next season so he'll be benched, i'll need a new FK taker so hopefully i can get a scout ST with that SA, if so then i'll leave Beast at 6*, if not then ill be sticking 50 green packs into him, i've never PT'ed before.
    Can be worth giving a scout player that boost, they are okay trainers between 22-25 years old, so instead of buying a new scout there is always the option of a bit of power training should a poor scout list arrive.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Can be worth giving a scout player that boost, they are okay trainers between 22-25 years old, so instead of buying a new scout there is always the option of a bit of power training should a poor scout list arrive.
    True, true.

well, it's early days yet, i'll be making a decision when that first list arrives.
    i'm yet to ever field a one on one scorer ST, so i'll be made up if i can find one of those, but my centre midfield is extremelly aged now so i'll need to sort that area out.

but anyways, here it is.

Season 42-cl-trophy.jpg
    July Fourth likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

champion league final
    UNKI 0- 4 Palaiseau FC

Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

CL final now and 1:1 up after 14mins
    will be my hardest game though this season
    if i win it will be the treble
    tongly45 and July Fourth like this.

Quote Originally Posted by el-trickser View Post
    CL final now and 1:1 up after 14mins
    will be my hardest game though this season
    if i win it will be the treble
    good lụck
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    good lụck
    thanks won 4:2 after being back 1:2 at one point
    that means this is the long awaited treble for us
    Cat Harrison likes this.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - FINAL

July Fourth 4-0 Ilknur ve Ozgur

July Fourth 125.5 3N-4-1-2 then 75 minutes 3N-3W-1-3 - Ilknur ve Ozgur 117.6 4-4-2 Classic

We have been playing 3N-4-1-2 against 4-4-2 for a while and we were more than prepared for this final, July Fourth got off to a flying start with Michu getting in the defence a couple of times but fired miles past the goal both times, But soon O'Sullivan fired us in the lead from long range and the keeper could not keep it out, Schornik had a shot saved before he blocked a Beckett shot and Ramirez cut out a couple of crosses, Michu again kept terrorising the defence and he got a pass to Pietropaolo who fired over the bar, Childs on a counter attack looked a certainty to make it 2-0 but the keeper saved it for a corner but nothing came of it, Michu again was causing problems and this time he found Pietropaolo and he made no mistake, Miku had a shot blocked just before HT.

The second half continued off where we left off, July Fourth playing good football and Ilknur ve Ozgur just were powerless to stop us from winning another CL it seemed, Beckett's free-kick was blocked before Michu picked off another pass for O'Sullivan to bury it for his brace, the final was as good as over, Papaleo was continuing from the league game by trying to get a shot on target but Mohd Noor blocked it, Beckett and Pietropaolo then had efforts blocked and another counter attack saw Papaleo beating the defence and playing it for Pietropaolo only to put it over, he did however make a mend for this as with the move of the game he made a solo run with the ball and chipped the keeper while being 1v1 against him... Minutes later Ramirez was sent off for a professional foul as Gudovic looked to try and grab a consolation for Ilknur ve Ozgur, Zanellati fired it against the wall and we defended out another attack from Gudovic again when he got through on goal and Zanellati's shot was kept out by knight for a corner and the corner came in from Comino and Calavicci headed it away and Malik saw out the final challenge from Zanellati to ensure we kept a clean sheet as the final whistle sounded.

Goals: O'Sullivan (10,53) Pietropaolo (37,75) MOTM: Michu.
    S/O: Ramirez (79)

Team Talk: We won another CL Final and retain our title, this time we played an excellent game and I can't think of many teams that may of beaten me today on my level, maybe Batigo United if they are at their best, but today was a brilliant performance and quite easily could of been 8,9 or 10-0. Once again... WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!! Ramirez was sent off in last seasons CL Final as well as this Final as you may remember.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 07-26-2013 at 09:27 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

yay got the triple this season 4:1 in the Cup and 5:0 in the CL final.
    My first real season tho started end of june

Pro
    July, what was their quality?

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - FINAL

July Fourth 4-0 Ilknur ve Ozgur

July Fourth 125.5 3N-4-1-2 then 75 minutes 3N-3W-1-3 - Ilknur ve Ozgur 4-4-2 Classic

We have been playing 3N-4-1-2 against 4-4-2 for a while and we were more than prepared for this final, July Fourth got off to a flying start with Michu getting in the defence a couple of times but fired miles past the goal both times, But soon O'Sullivan fired us in the lead from long range and the keeper could not keep it out, Schornik had a shot saved before he blocked a Beckett shot and Ramirez cut out a couple of crosses, Michu again kept terrorising the defence and he got a pass to Pietropaolo who fired over the bar, Childs on a counter attack looked a certainty to make it 2-0 but the keeper saved it for a corner but nothing came of it, Michu again was causing problems and this time he found Pietropaolo and he made no mistake, Miku had a shot blocked just before HT.

The second half continued off where we left off, July Fourth playing good football and Ilknur ve Ozgur just were powerless to stop us from winning another CL it seemed, Beckett's free-kick was blocked before Michu picked off another pass for O'Sullivan to bury it for his brace, the final was as good as over, Papaleo was continuing from the league game by trying to get a shot on target but Mohd Noor blocked it, Beckett and Pietropaolo then had efforts blocked and another counter attack saw Papaleo beating the defence and playing it for Pietropaolo only to put it over, he did however make a mend for this as with the move of the game he made a solo run with the ball and chipped the keeper while being 1v1 against him... Minutes later Ramirez was sent off for a professional foul as Gudovic looked to try and grab a consolation for Ilknur ve Ozgur, Zanellati fired it against the wall and we defended out another attack from Gudovic again when he got through on goal and Zanellati's shot was kept out by knight for a corner and the corner came in from Comino and Calavicci headed it away and Malik saw out the final challenge from Zanellati to ensure we kept a clean sheet as the final whistle sounded.

Goals: O'Sullivan (10,53) Pietropaolo (37,75) MOTM: Michu.
    S/O: Ramirez (79)

Team Talk: We won another CL Final and retain our title, this time we played an excellent game and I can't think of many teams that may of beaten me today on my level, maybe Batigo United if they are at their best, but today was a brilliant performance and quite easily could of been 8,9 or 10-0. Once again... WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!! Ramirez was sent off in last seasons CL Final as well as this Final as you may remember.
    Congratz, u done it, what was there q?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4