Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Like Tree476Likes

Thread: *reuters* leddy fc news

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    LEDDY FC NEWS

LEDDY FC get their trophy back and win the league unbeaten.

The start of this season has seen then win the first round tie in cup, draw first CL group game and loose first league match.

TWAT said " can't be bothered anymore, won everything the game has to offer and can't be Rasputin Bollocksvich anymore, off on hols next week so will leave the aging squad to fend for itself and maybe next season come back...
    Enjoy the vacations... have mock tails by the Miami beach, listen to opera, have sun bath, get tanned, remember to put sunscreen or u will get sunburns. We will wait till next season to see u again!!! LOLs

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Hello Peeps around the Globe, its been a few seasons since I looked, I came back today and logged on to see how managerless LEDDY FC was getting on but they are no more and is asking to form a new team #what a load of Rasputin Bollocksvich, so all my trophies and stuff has gone so I am not starting again...take care from the warped world of the now defunct LEDDY FC winners of the lot and now consigned to the history books.

It seems Norma Stitz is no more and why oh why did nauseous delete my team...Right back to normal life again...Good luck to my old friends teams if they are still here.

CIO Dingle twat
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Leddy used to love reading your posts lol it used to make me smile and sometimes laugh so much why not start a new team ?? and continue posting anyone new that does not know leddy spend some time reading back through this thread hilarious !!!!!!

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738