Thread: Stat question

Stat question

One of my strikers attack stats is at 36.8 and for a while now every skill point he has got i can not upgrade his attack stat. Can anyone shed some light as to why?

I Thought it may have been my level but i have just gained a level and still the same as been like that since last season.

Quote Originally Posted by dwayne20 View Post
    One of my strikers attack stats is at 36.8 and for a while now every skill point he has got i can not upgrade his attack stat. Can anyone shed some light as to why?

I Thought it may have been my level but i have just gained a level and still the same as been like that since last season.
    Because you need to upgrade the other area thats 16.8 first, you can't have one area more than 20 points lower than another area.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

that's why you can't have more than 20,0 skill points difference between each category (defense,attack,physical&mental)

he has probably 16.8 in either defense or physical/mental, so you need to add skill points to that before you can keep adding 'em on attack
    Team: Fuorigrottese

1st Season:League:3rd CL:No Matches CUP:No Matches
    2nd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1st
    3rd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1/2
    4th Season:League:1st CL:1st CUP:1/4
    5th Season:League:1st CL:1/8 CUP:1/8
    6th Season:In Progress...

Thank you for help guys i did think of that but wouldnt of found out until tomoz and yeah its his defence as now both atk and physical are now maxed until def is higher