Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I am WRacked with injuries

I am WRacked with injuries

Two of my three forwards are down and my ACM is also hurt. I am left with little choice of formations. 6 players out and little to get on the free agent list ATM. Should I put my young goalie, who has the 8th best attacking , fifth best shooting and 4th best finishing on the team in as striker? I have done so but need some opinions.

Guessing you have tokens, as you can buy free players - enough to get more cash too? I wouldn't put a keeper upfront unless I had zero attacking options, but if you have no choice then that's what you'll have to do

If you have a player with aerial SA and some good wide players, you could go with that too
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Oh, and I feel your pain - I've got 5 out at the moment and had to end last season with 3 of my 4 CMs injured
    Yinhung likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Rookie
    you're lucky. last season i only got 3~4 players injured on average. But they're all on midfield... and towards the end my opponent should find it amazing that i could win without a midfield. (5-1-1-1-2 lol)
    Level 2: League runner up, Champions League winner
    Level 1: League Champion

I bought two MC and a ML which allowed me a flat 451 with good rating. On of the mid is young and has a free kick specialty. I will try the goalie on a friendly one day and see. Thanks for the opinions. I knew it wasn't a great idea.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabanya View Post
    you're lucky. last season i only got 3~4 players injured on average. But they're all on midfield... and towards the end my opponent should find it amazing that i could win without a midfield. (5-1-1-1-2 lol)
    Sorry, but how can you have 3~4 players injured "ON AVERAGE"? You either have 3 or 4 players that were injured. Unless you have multi accounts, then you can really only have either 3 or 4. When you have multi accounts, then you can use "on average".

So do you mean you only had 3 or 4 midfield players injured towards the end of the season? Is that how I am supposed to read this?

If so, then you are the one that is lucky. I had over 12 injuries on my main account last season which is approximately 1 injury every 2 games, which is still a bit high when this is supposed to be a simulation and in real life, teams dont get 12 injuries a season "on average".

I think with all my accounts, I received ~10 injuries for the season "on average". Still high but considering many other managers had twice that, then I count myself lucky. We wont even include the power trainers because they either farm or buy tokens, so they can cry poor with their injuries if they want, they can just buy boosters to heal.

A few weeks old this thread but thought id comment anyway and hope someone sees it. (Im new btw, used forums before so know what I'm doing to an extent, been playing the game long enough to realise im in it for the long haul so signed up to the forum).

Ive noticed the amount of injuries going on per season is quite abit higher than you would expect in real life even though this is a simulation game, however this does test your ability to create a good squad and manage players well, but this season ive had about 8 already and do not spend money on the game as of yet therefore do not have an abundance of health packs to spend.

Whats the average amount of injuries to expect in a season and is there anything I can do to reduce the risk?

Andrew

Rookie
    Looks like everybody is having trouble this month. As i said in another thread, i haven't had a fully fit team in a month.

Today at my 35T team, two of my inform players injured. One of them out for....can you guess?...15 DAYS!!!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Today at my 35T team, two of my inform players injured. One of them out for....can you guess?...15 DAYS!!!
    15 Days?? Never heard of that! My max is 5! Maybe i had an 8 day injury in the past. But cant say for sure. 15 days is ridiculous. Something like Jack Wilshere like injury in Top Eleven terms!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast