Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I'm at a loss of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihnea View Post
    " Or some of em' just trolling because they paid to have 23189236127853 tokens and wanna f*ck your day. "
    Please.
    32-bit unsigned integer overflows at 2147483647.
    SimplySimon likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    I sympathize with your problem but it's a monthly event of people throwing away tokens at the start of the season...personally i wait till days 7-10 to find players on the auctions as it has calmed down by then...

Late night is best when there is nobody about ...
    The start of the season has this effect, but the major player is what server you are on. The server you are on determines just how hard it will be to get players at a decent price. It also determines what quality of player you will have most of the time. My server is ok, but I rarely get any 4/5 * players, EXCEPT at the start of the season, and now they are gone and it is only day 3.

I bought a 5* DMC/DC for just two tokens...that was a good result in my books......But at the moment there isnt any good MC that I can find, even the scouts leave me cold, as they never usually meet my requirements , but with being drawn against level 5 in cup tomorrow with lots of Scouts....its good by to cup...unless I take some advice from level one......hard tackling to foul their players lol.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by fall View Post
    ... i signed ... 3 star players on sunday ...
    WHY???????
    Why would you bother to buy 3 star players?????????
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Apprentice
    to make up the numbers for the bench
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by fall View Post
    to make up the numbers for the bench
    If you are level 6, just bid for 5* players because the 3* players you are bidding against are 5* players 2 levels below you. If its money problems, bid on cheaper older players.

Quote Originally Posted by DrGonzo View Post
    Wait until the last moment to bid for players... I've bided many times for some players which had like 3-4 hours to finish their bids, and in the last minutes a lot of people start biding for them like crazy, so I forget about that player.

If you wait until the last minutes, you will see if there's many people interested in that player, and if not you can bid for them calmly.
    But sometimes especially when its a good quality player, there are usually guys like you as well.
    What I do is to monitor the market, don't jump on the first quality guy you see. Look out for the fifth or sixth favourable player,
    put him in your favourites. Then go back to those earlier quality guys, once you see 3 to 5 people bidding for one player then
    the market is probably full and bidding warriors are arround.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Apprentice
    im not going to waste tokens and getting into bidding wars for the best players when im not even going to use them. like i said i just needed players to fill my bench in case a player is injured during a game. that is their only use
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Dreamer
    I love nOObs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    WHY???????
    Why would you bother to buy 3 star players?????????
    Because sometimes you have to replace 2 star players, or you find a better 3 star player than your current 3 star player

I had four 4* players on my TL this morning, all ****. I constantly have ~95% or more of my TL as 3* and believe me, I am not the highest quality in my league or any bracket I am in. Highest level on my server MY ASS!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast