Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I'm at a loss of words.

Umm.. I have a question
    In the 3-1-2-2-2 formation,
    wich players should I buy first? I mean a better player
    WIch position is a must to have a 5star.

Dreamer
    Foundation, it all starts at bottom, weak defense leads to conceding many goals.

I would say balance is a must. If you have a 5* keeper/defender and all the rest are 2*, there is only so much they can do. Equally, even if you get a striker who scores 2 every game it's no good if you concede 3

Having at least one good player in defence, midfield and attack is better than overloading one area I would say
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Pro
    I buy 18 year old high value 3 star players allot, they train fast n last longer, also my tl is generally very bad and not many above that. Anyone buying on the first day of the season is a fool and to be successful you only need 3 to 5 star players (except the cup but i'm not prepared to throw money away to win that)

Rookie
    Thanks for the reminder. Im at level 3 and people are quite noobs here. Ive bought 4~5 3 star fast trainers 20yo just for 5 tokens. Whn i mean fast they all have 40+ exp in stretching. In a match they all gain 170+~.
    Level 2: League runner up, Champions League winner
    Level 1: League Champion

for you guys who recommend bidding at certain times of days, I'm sure you realize that this game is played by people all over the world in many different time zones. I am at level 12 and I've seen players from everywhere, it's not overwhelming Europe at all. I live in California USA, I have many east Asia based players in my league from Southeast Asia, and also Southwest Asia/Middle East. Also for some season many Turks, and of course a lot of other Euros. My league leader is an American. So this time zone advice is bogus. When it's the middle of the night in Turkey it's prime bidding time here in California.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    32-bit unsigned integer overflows at 2147483647.
    Actually 32-bit signed integer overflows at 2147483647. Unsigned overflows at 4.294.967.295.

Anyway, i've also been having an hard time reeinforcing my squad. I usually can only bid at high traffic hours, so i end out quiting on a player after the first round, when i see how many people bid at the last second...

In order to complete my squad, i went for a couple of 3*, free transfer, old players. They're doing the job, at low cost, and no token war. Problem is replacing 1st squad players.

Quote Originally Posted by PabloSanDiego View Post
    for you guys who recommend bidding at certain times of days, I'm sure you realize that this game is played by people all over the world in many different time zones. I am at level 12 and I've seen players from everywhere, it's not overwhelming Europe at all. I live in California USA, I have many east Asia based players in my league from Southeast Asia, and also Southwest Asia/Middle East. Also for some season many Turks, and of course a lot of other Euros. My league leader is an American. So this time zone advice is bogus. When it's the middle of the night in Turkey it's prime bidding time here in California.
    You should find a time of the day where there are few bidding wars, which will be the best time for you to buy players.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123