Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 20% Ball position

I don't exactly understand what you mean with "at least a player in each flank". Does that mean that I should have at least one player in the positions ML, AML and MR, AMR? Because right now I only have two in MC position and one DMC and one AMC. I don't have any players on the flank in the middle and win a lot of games anyway
    Team: FC Kabel Åttio
    Level: 15
    Season: 15
    League: 7 first place, 4 second place, 2 third place
    Champions League: 2 first place, 3 third place
    Cup: 1 first place, 2 third place
    Flags: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Andersson View Post
    I don't exactly understand what you mean with "at least a player in each flank". Does that mean that I should have at least one player in the positions ML, AML and MR, AMR? Because right now I don't have that and win a lot of games anyway
    yes but you have a LB and RB!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by technotronic View Post
    100 dinara is right... Here is a part of JustDoMes guide:

While there are many possible formations in Top 11, not all of them are valid. This is what it's commonly refered as "illegal formations". The exact rules and consequences aren't publicly known, but it's generally accepted that if your formation is illegal, you'll be penalised with a heavy loss of ball possession. And while it's possible to win with one of said formations, it's not a common occurance.

In order for a formation to be legal it must have:

-At least 3 defenders.
    -At least 1 striker.
    -At least a player in each flank.
    -A goalkeeper.
    i tried playing this formation and i got the 20% possession bug
    however it looks to me like i fulfilled all conditions? (yup its a very defensive formation i'm up 1-0 in a league game vs a lvl 5 opponent and i'm lvl 1)

_______ST

____MC___MC
    DML DMC DMC DMR
    ____DC DC DC
    _______GK

when i switched one of my dmc to amc the possession went back to normal
    Last edited by kaiballz; 11-21-2012 at 03:30 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    How come that? You played a game in your league versus a level 5 and you are level 1, no chance... maybe in CUP and still this is not I beated with level 3 team who was level 8 or 9 but dosen't mean I'm better, the only reason for me and you that we win is only because that guys are not activ anymore and their players have very poor moral!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    How come that? You played a game in your league versus a level 5 and you are level 1, no chance... maybe in CUP and still this is not I beated with level 3 team who was level 8 or 9 but dosen't mean I'm better, the only reason for me and you that we win is only because that guys are not activ anymore and their players have very poor moral!
    lol.. what he said. basically because my opponent was inactive thats why i won. but doesn't really answer my qn though..

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiballz View Post
    lol.. what he said. basically because my opponent was inactive thats why i won. but doesn't really answer my qn though..
    does anyone know the reason behind this?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123