Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: hard coded injures just so you spend more

Cat Harrison likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Banned
    Lol, we all know that this is hard-coded. It is just too obvious. I just spent 24T on a youth player from my system and first game...BAM! 3 day injury. This is typical of Nordeus. And believe me, I dont spend red bags to heal anymore. My other accounts now have over 100 red bags and I refuse to use them. Stuff it Nordeus!
    FlyingV likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Lol, we all know that this is hard-coded. It is just too obvious. I just spent 24T on a youth player from my system and first game...BAM! 3 day injury. This is typical of Nordeus. And believe me, I dont spend red bags to heal anymore. My other accounts now have over 100 red bags and I refuse to use them. Stuff it Nordeus!
    Hey C,

I found my own way to get my frustrations out while playing the game. Wait till you see my new team name lol.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hard coded injures just so you spend more-protest-screenshot-2013-07-19-15-54-02.jpg  
    Last edited by FlyingV; 07-19-2013 at 09:50 PM.
    V6FAZ likes this.

Yet more injuries in the last few days and yet i've noticed that not one opponent's player has been injured during a match.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes10 View Post
    Yet more injuries in the last few days and yet i've noticed that not one opponent's player has been injured during a match.
    And when they do get injured(opponents players), they still win with a player down, even though you have greater shots and possession and a better formation. Happens all to often...

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    And when they do get injured(opponents players), they still win with a player down, even though you have greater shots and possession and a better formation. Happens all to often...
    It's obviously hard coded. The very moment i went over 0-3 in the league's match few mins ago, and made two substitutions, the engine generated 5 consecutive "late entrances" from minute 80 to minute 89. maybe the 7th or 8th time it happens this season.

YET ANOTHER LONG TERM INJURY DURING A GAME !!!! If my opponents are " hard tackling ", where are the yellow and red cards ?

Why are people spending money on this crock of a game ? " Improve your stadium, improve the grass !! Improve the medical facilities and the training facilities !! We promise you that it will reduce the risk of injury...but that's a lie !!! "

Will try another footy game because even for a few minutes a day, this is pathetic

MKL
    I read somewhere that level 1 manager have injuries capped to 3 days.
    I am level 1 and I just had a 6 day injury during a match today.
    Is it a bug ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MKL View Post
    Is it a bug ?
    Lets just stop right there and I will simply state that unless it is posted on the official T11 site, dont follow it blindly. Capping injuries would be like limiting Nordeus's income, so I dont see that as a reality.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MKL View Post
    Is it a bug ?
    They are not capped to anything. If anything, Nordeus description of buidling medical facility to reduce the length of injuries would suggest otherwise.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast