Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Not added in the same league as friends this season???

Not added in the same league as friends this season???

I got a few questions so i'll try to be as clear as i can.

1) I have been in the same league as my mate from the first season we were on the same level, however this season we we placed in separate leagues?

2) Another friend who has always been a higher level than me was not promoted this season and we are now on the same level. However we were not placed in the same league.

Number 1 and 2 are both friends from Facebook. I can support, play friendlies and send gifts.

3) I added a player in game a few seasons ago (not facebook friends). We are on the same level, but never in the same league. This season i was added to his league.

So i guess my main question is why weren't we all placed together in the same league. I was hoping this would have been the case as it would have made for a very interesting season.

Any help would be appreciated as i would like us all together next season.

Cheers

1- your on different servers...
    2- there are thousands of different leagues...
    3- maybe because T11 teams on your phone generally stay on the same server...ive always played on my phone and i still have friends from level 1...

Basically it's all because of different servers and nothing can at present be done about it...

Hope that helps ...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    2- there are thousands of different leagues...
    3- maybe because T11 teams on your phone generally stay on the same server...ive always played on my phone and i still have friends from level 1...

Basically it's all because of different servers and nothing can at present be done about it...

Hope that helps ...
    He says that they were together in the same league the season before, and he can support them, so I believe it's not because they're in different servers.
    danny44 likes this.
    My team: AC Barcelona

Season 2 Level 2: Current
    Season 1 Level 1: League winner; Cup finalist

In fact i would also like an answer for question 1.
    I started with a facebook friend, we were on the same league, we both got promoted and now we are on separate leagues (both lvl2)...On the contrary, i made a T11 friend in the last season and we ended up being in the same league although he's not a fb friend...That's pure crap.

Oh and i can see his fixtures so i guess we are on the same server

Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    He was in the same server, they were at the same league.

[QUOTE=Papanebo;115558]On the contrary, i made a T11 friend in the last season and we ended up being in the same league although he's not a fb friend...That's pure crap[QUOTE]

If you had read my post i said that phone playing T11 friends stay friends as they progress through the game...it's fb that is "pure crap" because it splits you from your friends so you cannot even play each other!...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Well, it's a T11 issue then since T11 is also a Facebook application and it seems weird that they haven't looked at it yet all those years the game is running...i guess all that matter to them is people buying tokens...

its random who you get , 3 seasons now im with my friends this season all we are in defferend leauges (only cl we are all together)
    level 3 manager season 3
    Team name : RainBow Guard fc

season 1 - level 1 : joined at 28 day - promoted to level 2 (no cl nor cup)
    season 2 - level 2 : league 2nd - promoted to level 3 ( no cl - cup did not had players in squad so lost by forfeit)
    season 3 - level 3 : ongoing all 3 brackets

For several seasons (from level 4), I was in the same league as 4 of my friends. Then at the end of one season, we all got put into separate leagues. It lasted just 1 season, then we were back together again. Last season, I was again separated from them, but once again, this time I'm back with 2 of them. So I think its just to give a bit of variety to the game. It has nothing to do with servers.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

One of the things they talk about is being able to play against friends so I would assume that all friends on the same level and obviously server, we placed in the same league. I don't think it has anything to do with what device you play on because up until yesterday me and my friend were in the same league and we are lvl 14 and i play on 3 different devices. Can't see it being random either as i would be a hell of a coincidence that we had been matched up every season since reaching the same level.
    Cheers, think i might message Nordeus and see what they say
    Last edited by kmlh666; 07-02-2013 at 06:13 PM. Reason: correct spelling

Maybe it has to do with where you and them were placed. Some of my friends are in other leagues now and new others are with me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast