Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Best formation/tactics to win everything, all the time

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Fifa Ultimate Team, basically players buy virtual cards like pokemon on fifa and some buy MS points to get packs and try and get the best players. You've got to try and get the best team as possible to play against other people.
    Ah. I play a bit of Transformers: Legends, similar in that it is a virtual card game and people wax insane (again, to me) amounts of money on collecting all the cards and finishing high up in the campaigns (to earn... More cards)

I like the almost-F2P approach, I put about £5 total into this and TFL this month so I get a bit of an advantage over some others but nothing major. Works for me, I have fun. Which I guess, hope, must be true for all those who spend a lot more
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Hi,

I'm new to the forum and I can't be bothered to read all the guides, tutorials and threads that have been created here by people who are prepared to share their time and experience for the benefit of others

Having said that, I do want to win every game I play, scoring lots of goals without conceding (m)any

So what I want to know is - what formation is the one that beats all others? Also, which tactics should I set to ensure I always win against anyone?

I need to know this because I don't want to learn about this game, or the game of football generally, if it requires my time and energy to do so. As far as I understand, in life there is always one way to do things successfully so this should be the same on this game - correct?

Please answer me quickly and accurately, and make it as simple as possible

Also, do not expect me to return here to thank you for your answers or to report on my progress - you are giving me your time because you want to and I should not be expected to be grateful for that or to return the favour of sharing my experience. Please do not be so selfish and demanding

If you are sarcastic about my excellent question I will be annoyed, and if you do not answer in the way I want I will be angry - this is my thread for you to help me, so do it

I will return to see answers, reply angrily if necessary and then never post again. I may pester you by private message if you answer my question but not exactly as I wanted you to

I would say thank you for reading, but I don't want you to read - I want my answers

That is all..
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, iusto homero luptatum no vel, no his enim consetetur, integre intellegat nec ea. Laoreet vivendum consequuntur at eam, an essent suscipit definitiones usu. Saperet detracto pro ne. His at quod indoctum cotidieque.

Pri platonem signiferumque eu, dolor vulputate ut quo. Et volutpat splendide vim. Quo denique reprimique quaerendum ea, sea apeirian assentior in. Virtute indoctum recteque te nec. Liber consectetuer sed id. At duo denique copiosae. Ad tollit euripidis eam, vim cu nibh erat, te omnis liber pri.

Id qui nisl enim luptatum, mel fastidii sadipscing no. An eum rebum phaedrum. Id labores salutatus assentior quo, at rebum partem audire usu, nam an iuvaret mentitum. His ferri pericula pertinacia ei, no lorem legere mel. Ius atomorum antiopam patrioque id, ne labore denique sit. Sonet ludus deserunt sit at.

Dictas deserunt et has. Ponderum sensibus euripidis nec an, pri audire iuvaret et. Sit ad prima elaboraret, eum dolor verterem singulis no, pro accusam placerat repudiandae ut. Antiopam splendide mnesarchum cu cum, vel ut animal definitionem. Est ex atomorum repudiandae concludaturque, an nam wisi quidam vituperata. Cu deserunt sadipscing necessitatibus cum, eam in malis inani disputando.

Verear oporteat in nec. Has ei quidam facilisi. At his eligendi comprehensam, et habeo prodesset sed. Erat ornatus perpetua no nam. Amet mollis fierent has at, euismod labores maluisset eum ne. Vidisse conclusionemque et cum, an labitur suscipit est.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Nice website holding text. I think it may have been more amusing to just write:

Tldr
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Latin?!

Pro
    Brilliant by the original poster. Its like ground hog day on here at times! New season starts, same **** threads appear! we should just stop answering, well apart from to say 'search the forum'

Cat - no, it's holding text use on websites to test the fonts and formatting. Looks a bit like Latin, that's a common mistake

Herdo - yeah, my patience threshold was broken and my sarcasm monster broke out. But someone else made an actually useful post for noobs with links to good threads, so I'm off to bump that now so it appears above this one!
    Last edited by SimplySimon; 07-04-2013 at 02:10 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    This is a process, not just the independent value or, for those not complicated, not fully understand it. Live performances, but the consequences of it, or whether they would support the use of definitions. Savored for not being withdrawn. But those that unskilled daily.

Plato signiferumque first tour, the pain versatile. Sales force and brilliance. Which finally reprimique seek it, I agree with the accurate forward. Virtually no education is good cause you do not. But this book a lot. But two of the rich. Euripides to take it, when the power crisis was, first of all, free.

For players who value it, honey boredom sadipscing no. Does he subsidized Phaedrus. I agree that greeted the efforts, but to hear the preview of the use, or for aiding lied. These risks persistence carried him, not try to read the honey. Antiope ancestral right of atoms that might not be the last effort. Abandon the game but let it be.

lolz it is partially latin

my opponent use this weird formation.. what is this name, and how to counter this fromation??
    ------- st -
    ----- - amc - -
    --- mc - mc mr
    dml - dmc
    ------dc - dc dr

and this is is my other opponent

----- st -
    aml - - amc -
    - - mc - mr
    - dmc - - -
    dl dc - dc dr

please.. i need your advice
    thank you )
    Last edited by dhanxxx; 11-21-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Dreamer
    NO SUCH THING AS THE PERFECT TACTIC/formation. there's always one that counters whatever you do.

Quote Originally Posted by dhanxxx View Post
    my opponent use this weird formation.. what is this name, and how to counter this fromation??
    ------- st -
    ----- - amc - -
    --- mc - mc mr
    dml - dmc
    ------dc - dc dr

and this is is my other opponent

----- st -
    aml - - amc -
    - - mc - mr
    - dmc - - -
    dl dc - dc dr

please.. i need your advice
    thank you )
    1. Don't bump up an old thread
    2. Use the Formations & Tactics section of the forum for this, that's what it's there for.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123