Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Unfair stupidness from T11 programmers.

sdw
    Apprentice

Unfair stupidness from T11 programmers.

What is the most unfair stupidness in this game.
    For an example : Im very strong some of the seasons.I have scout players and I finished one of the first places.Next season my players are 5 stars and this cannot be a problem.But next time you realised that you're in league with suckers,who were the same level last season and they repeat the season.That's why they're more stronger than you cuz they trained his players two seasons and I realise that 10 of my opponents in the league table has average quality above 6 stars.So...Im weaker than them and in other case I play CL and they dont,so Im playing handicap.Not only Im weaker but in all this crap the condition of my players is not so well cuz I play in championship that they dont.
    This is happening after the 10th season.Now Im 23 season but I played 30.Why?Cuz one season I finished 1st or 2nd,max 3rd.Next season I finished below the 7th place.And in the next season Im so powerful and played against weaker players.
    So it's not hard for the programmers to change that.It's one "cicle" to use.One "IF" in the program engine with 3-4 lines and this can be fixed.
    I mean,the engine to recognize whose players are playing this season for first time and put them in one league table,and another league table which is filled with players who were the same level last season(this will be interesting cuz all players will be 5-6 stars in all 14 teams).It's not so hard to make it.
    What you think?
    Frankie Domino likes this.

I don't think anything will be changed, unfortunately.

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ew11 View Post
    I don't think that anybody cares about our problems.They got their money.
    fadhul17, xingular and aiureah like this.

Yes it's true

sad, but true.

Quote Originally Posted by ew11 View Post
    I don't think anything should be changed, in the instance of this particular complaint

Basically the OP is saying 'I should be in a league with people around my own quality, who have been promoted from the same level as me the previous season'

Just for a second, think about that. Think about how it would work, in simple mathematical terms. If you're having trouble, I'll tell you - it doesn't work

The number of available players for each league structure based on this little programming 'if' would dwindle to the point that no leagues could be full. And at the higher levels on each server that would happen in about two months

I understand that it must be frustrating not hitting your goals every season (which seems to be: get promoted, have a good cup/CL run). Perhaps you just need to adjust your expectations e.g first season after promotion aim for cup\CL, second season aim for league
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Any team promoted will face in the higher league teams stronger than it, since the teams there are playing in the higher league for longer time. Doesn't any league system works like that?

Also, your statement has one fatal flaw: you pretend to be promoted on top 3 each season at all cost. That's not the case, or we wouldn't play by this sistem. You can park the bus or try go at it, but the point is nothing should be changed.

Or else, buy tokens and scouts and compete for the top.
    SimplySimon likes this.

YOU JUST NEED BE BETTER MORE (y)

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathonii View Post
    YOU JUST NEED BE BETTER MORE (y)
    You mean I just need be better at paying.

Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    I don't think that anybody cares about our problems.They got their money.
    Yeh, they are ..
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast