Thread: Negotiations

Negotiations

Heyho fellas,

I just reached level 4 (yay) and I wanted to test this negotiations thing. So, I went to my friend's team and tried to buy one player of him, however, I'm not able to make an offer. Just so you know, he is level 4 as well. He tried the other way and isn't able to buy one player of me as well.

What is happening?

You have the option to offer his player?
    MilaNBarca

Level 21
    Season 32

your on a different server then him its the way it is

You're simply on a different server than you friend. Sadly you can't bid on players which are on another server.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    You're simply on a different server than you friend. Sadly you can't bid on players which are on another server.
    I did the same test, with someone in the same league as me (and indeed the same house....as we are father and son) but also couldnt make the offer...I was wondering if we have to await the start of the season (as in today) ?

Otherwise how can I tell if folks is on my server ?

Unless they are on the negotiation list, I think you can only bid on your friends' players. Players go on the negotiation list automatically when they hit one point off 6* for your level.

You can see if friends are on your server as their fixtures would appear on the friends' fixtures page.