Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: stretching training before entering the field is effective?

  1. #1
    Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Natal (Rio Grande do Norte), Brazil
    Posts
    751

    stretching training before entering the field is effective?

    "Hello!
    It is true that put the team to train stretching before going into the field to improve the performance during the game?

  2. #2
    Moderator Sxrenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wigan, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Paivinha View Post
    "Hello!
    It is true that put the team to train stretching before going into the field to improve the performance during the game?
    No, it works in real life, as a warm up, but all it does in Top Eleven is tire your players and risks injury.
    SimplySimon likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

    "You'll Never Walk Alone."



    #JFT96


    I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

  3. #3
    Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Natal (Rio Grande do Norte), Brazil
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    No, it works in real life, as a warm up, but all it does in Top Eleven is tire your players and risks injury.
    Thank you very much! It was just a question, I knew that did not work well, but it never hurts to ask!

  4. #4
    Moderator Sxrenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wigan, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,016
    Quote Originally Posted by Paivinha View Post
    Thank you very much! It was just a question, I knew that did not work well, but it never hurts to ask!
    No problem, yeah new users are lulled into thinking the Top Eleven simulation is more realistic than it actually is, it's a common problem
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

    "You'll Never Walk Alone."



    #JFT96


    I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.