Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My player is a fast trainer ?

My player is a fast trainer ?

Hi,

I'm level 3 and I have a fast trainer since my first level, he is 4* 20years. On simple stretching training on hard training (3bars) he earn +40%.

I have buy a player on market, he was the most valued (2.1M), 5* 19years. But with the same training he earn +12%. It's because he's 5* or he's slow trainer ?

I have difficult to find fast trainer on the market.. I never see peers of player with same capacity

Rookie
    The 40% one is nice The 12% one seems "meh". But i'd definitely repeat the trainings once more to see if results are comparable. Even my best trainers have a weak training and other way around sometimes.

Higher ability players train slower, so that may be a factor
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

I've repeat the training, he does +16%.

What +% must do a 5* in lvl3 for be a fast trainer ?

Rookie
    Definitely a slow trainer then if thats on hard training (3 bars). It would be okay if he wasnt a 19 yr old, of which youd expect more. More around 25-40% would be the good ones, I'd say.

Apprentice
    Has anyone done a test where you train a player say 10 times at the same condition with the same training to view the progress range?

It'd be interesting to see a true "average" of how fast a player trains, as some training sessions can lead to extremes.

Rookie
    Not sure if the relationship with training speed is 1-on-1 but it has been suggested that just checking how much tokens it would cost to do personal training is a sign of training speed. (faster learners would require less tokens).

Currently im in the process of power training a player, that goes from 35-58 so far on hard stretching. This is a 4-star guy, though.

Most probably he's a last season's youth from an higher level's manager. He got him couple of days before new season and waited to raise a bid war on him the first days. 0t youths from academy are exceptional slow trainers but they have high market prices. So 2-3 levels below they seem practically super strong. Then you train them and they gain 15-30-50 as lemons.
    SimplySimon and nordeus5 like this.

How i can detect them on the market list?

Quote Originally Posted by Julien Huriez View Post
    How i can detect them on the market list?
    You can't - value is a good indicator, but not absolute. I bought one player like this who trained slow in his first season with me, but then became a beast in the next season so if he's a good player it might be worth holding on to him
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast