Thread: holidays

holidays

Hi,
    i'm european, and next week i will spend some holidays in Mexico. How does the program work with the time games? does it change or not? And most important: with a normal internet connection may i play or must i have a vpn with my country of residence?

thanks in advance,
    MC

Enjoy your holidays and donĀ“t think in games, but if you really want that we can change, you continue in europe thinking in the game and I go to mexico drink corona and see the mexican girls. Good for you?

The time will not change and in mexico exist internet, so, you can play normally.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo Cammarata View Post
    Hi,
    i'm european, and next week i will spend some holidays in Mexico. How does the program work with the time games? does it change or not? And most important: with a normal internet connection may i play or must i have a vpn with my country of residence?

thanks in advance,
    MC
    the times of your games will change in relation to your time zone. Most of Mexico is 7 hours behind most of Europe. So, a noon (1200) game in your home country will now be at 5 AM (0500) in Mexico.