Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Question

Question

If my U21 find some youngsters, what costs will be for them?

Apprentice
    U gonna need tokens i think to hired them. And is always around 15-24. 24 being the "better one"

Apprentice
    One player will always be free, but he'll be a slow learner.

Apprentice
    Really? They always ask for tokens the 2 times i got my players. I got 2 for 15 one 18 and for 21 didnt get any cause i didnt have any tokens

Yes, one player will cost nothing. The other player costs between 12-24 tokens (in multiples of 3)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I got blest by the YA gods today with an 18 yr old in a position I needed -- 18 tokens. he's a great trainer compared to most of my team. The first time i got youth, I let go the token one and kept the freebie. Total mistake, he trained slower than molasses in minnesota winter.
    tarcanes92 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I got blest by the YA gods today with an 18 yr old in a position I needed -- 18 tokens. he's a great trainer compared to most of my team. The first time i got youth, I let go the token one and kept the freebie. Total mistake, he trained slower than molasses in minnesota winter.
    I would still take the free player, can sell for money

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I keep a pretty full roster, would have to sell someone better to do that. No way.

Apprentice
    U21 player are fast growing player. If u get the 18-24T players. I havent sign any yet but that what i have read in other forums.
    Keep my 11 starters and 7 sub. The extra 3 slot im keeping it for when i get my u21. Or i buy another pontential player. To replace my old one.

hi i want to ask me why not serve any souvenirs you need to sell souvenirs ? Now I play a second season in the Premier League thanks for the answer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast