Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I'm at a loss of words.

I'm at a loss of words.

Yea, how the title says.. I effin' hate those auctions.. I'm at lv 4 an normally I should bid for one like 10 tokens or more just to have an 31+ player.. wtf is wrong with that
    I don't find all the roles, and when I found them, they are like 2-3 hours and wtf I will never stay 2-3 hours just to buy an virtual player, now seriously
    Or some of em' just trolling because they paid to have 23189236127853 tokens and wanna f*ck your day.
    Now about the Negotiations panel, wtf?
    All players are way too expensive, and the Manager of the respective player, Don't wanna 7-8 tokens and 2 m for an pretty ok player.
    Are they re*arded? I'm just.. I think I would better stay at lvl 1- 2 if this is possible lol. This game started to have moar and moar players, that is ok but They're bidding like 10 persons for an normal player, and I'm like WTF.
    I will never pay to get tokens so.. Yea
    Um..Have a nice day.

I'm still lvl 2, but from what I've read round here most ppl say the best thing to do is to buy on 2nd week, not on the first one precisely to avoid those things happening...

I was very lucky as I managed to buy two players without any bidding war, but I've also lost like 8 tokens bidding for players that ended up in a war...
    Gasi likes this.
    My team: AC Barcelona

Season 2 Level 2: Current
    Season 1 Level 1: League winner; Cup finalist

I sympathize with your problem but it's a monthly event of people throwing away tokens at the start of the season...personally i wait till days 7-10 to find players on the auctions as it has calmed down by then...

Late night is best when there is nobody about ...
    Gasi likes this.
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Apprentice
    yawn!

hopefully youll figure out the way to come out of auctions with little damage. i signed 5, 5 star players and 3, 3 star players on sunday for just 49 tokens
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Quote Originally Posted by fall View Post
    yawn!

hopefully youll figure out the way to come out of auctions with little damage. i signed 5, 5 star players and 3, 3 star players on sunday for just 49 tokens
    " Or some of em' just trolling because they paid to have 23189236127853 tokens and wanna f*ck your day. "
    Please.

Apprentice
    when your at an auction, look at players your bidding against. look at when they joined the game, their budget and his squads average quality. then you can figure out whether they are ploughing money into the game, and youll know not to waste your time bidding. i lost out on two or three players on sunday. the players i eventually signed only cost around 30 tokens.
    KoHearts likes this.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mihnea View Post
    Yea, how the title says.. I effin' hate those auctions.. I'm at lv 4 an normally I should bid for one like 10 tokens or more just to have an 31+ player.. wtf is wrong with that
    I don't find all the roles, and when I found them, they are like 2-3 hours and wtf I will never stay 2-3 hours just to buy an virtual player, now seriously
    Or some of em' just trolling because they paid to have 23189236127853 tokens and wanna f*ck your day.
    Now about the Negotiations panel, wtf?
    All players are way too expensive, and the Manager of the respective player, Don't wanna 7-8 tokens and 2 m for an pretty ok player.
    Are they re*arded? I'm just.. I think I would better stay at lvl 1- 2 if this is possible lol. This game started to have moar and moar players, that is ok but They're bidding like 10 persons for an normal player, and I'm like WTF.
    I will never pay to get tokens so.. Yea
    Um..Have a nice day.
    why you wait .. just add player you want to your favorite then come back 2-3 hours later to buy him
    if you don't want to do that, then why playing online management games?
    even in FM, it take me days and even weeks till my offer is accepted ..
    tarcanes92 and KoHearts like this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Wait until the last moment to bid for players... I've bided many times for some players which had like 3-4 hours to finish their bids, and in the last minutes a lot of people start biding for them like crazy, so I forget about that player.

If you wait until the last minutes, you will see if there's many people interested in that player, and if not you can bid for them calmly.
    Gasi likes this.
    My team: AC Barcelona

Season 2 Level 2: Current
    Season 1 Level 1: League winner; Cup finalist

I just signed 7, 5* for 21 Tokens in total. Two of them got SA and none of them is older than 23.
    Patience is all you need. Just don't run into crazy bid wars.

As many have stated above don`t get caught in biding wars in "peak hours". Just try to search the market early in the morning like 5-6 AM or late night 9-10 PM (mornings are best, for instance I bought almost all my new 5* players for this season on monday morning, [I noticed theres regurarly a a new batch of 5* players that auctions end at about 6:15AM to 7:15Am everyday]) , mostly you can sign on those hours new players for just 1T. Just wait on those hours for players you need and remember - be patient!

On side note I often check how is the transfer market going on "peak hours" and boy .... that`s hilarious, AMC with shadow striker are like magnet to tokens, watched yeasterday 2 auctions, one had 4 biders in round 5 and ended like 19 round, the other had 3 at round 5 and ended on round 26!!! hahah

Seriously, put on an alarm on your pohne get up early or stay late night. It`s worth it!
    OKS OLSZTYN 1945

L1 - L - 2nd / C - ... / C - ... (joined midseason)
    L2 - L - 1st (22-3-1) / CL - Champions (undefeated) / C - Preliminaries...
    L3 - L - ongoing / CL - Quarter-finalist / C - ongoing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast