Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Now the videos on topeleven.com don't pay the tokens...

Apprentice

Now the videos on topeleven.com don't pay the tokens...

It's getting from bad to worse...I've just watched 2 videos on topeleven.com. After the video ends you have the get reward button, then succes. Well, when i click on succes nothing happens, it just gets stuck. Is it just me? Anybody having the same problem?

of which sponsor you watched the video?

Apprentice
    I don't know...there were a couple of videos which always paid before...1 token per video...Boombox breakfast and a rasta guy singing Massive Attack - Teardrop.

P.S. Now i've watched another one and the problem remains. After the video ends you click on get reward, then the button changes to success and when you click on success to get the token nothing happens. It looks like you didn't click. I've already lost 3 tokens now....
    Last edited by aiureah; 07-08-2013 at 04:22 PM.

Addicted
    for a while now,,,many of the videos don't give you tokens or money...you can keep watching loads and loads and get absolutely nothin in return.

this game is a SCAM

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    It's getting from bad to worse...I've just watched 2 videos on topeleven.com. After the video ends you have the get reward button, then succes. Well, when i click on succes nothing happens, it just gets stuck. Is it just me? Anybody having the same problem?
    Just watched the motorbike one for a token and got the token woo hoo (sorry didn't mean to rub it in) but yes it worked for me (this time)
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Was happening to me... but sometimes there is a delay until the token eventually gets credited, its the sponsorpay videos with the white background that are in question.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

These days it happens to me too. The videos which are bugged are probably from Matomy.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Was happening to me... but sometimes there is a delay until the token eventually gets credited, its the sponsorpay videos with the white background that are in question.
    Alomost 4 hours now and i still haven't got the tokens.

Contact the support

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot343 View Post
    Contact the support
    Yeah right
    magic3 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast