Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By magic3

Thread: Topofone number of tokens issue

Topofone number of tokens issue

Hi guys,

Hope it's not a repost, and also hope I'm not stupid but I'm missing something:

So, the Topofone contract gives you 3 tokens each for days, assuming you re-sign with Topofone.
    But it is available only from day 7 to day 28. So, you will get the tokens in the following days

1. Day 7
    2. Day 11
    3. Day 15
    4. Day 19
    5. Day 23
    6. Day 27

So you will sign the contract 6 times, getting 3 tokens for each sign, meaning a total of 18 tokens.
    My question is how do you get 21 tokens, as they say.

Thank you

Is that what it means by get tokens upfront, invest wisely ?

I don't really understand this contract at all... It makes no sense whatsoever. It should be a season deal (28 days) and 21T should be given instantly. You can't exactly do a lot with 3T at one time.
    thon likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I always thought it was :S It really makes no sense at all, specially because it gives so few tokens.

And the Topkers one, makes no sense to me either. If winning every single game, gives me only +2 tokens than Nordeus's one, and less tokens than just showing up (Speed)?

Seems to me i'll keep Speed one till the end of times

Quote Originally Posted by Flinger View Post
    I always thought it was :S It really makes no sense at all, specially because it gives so few tokens.

And the Topkers one, makes no sense to me either. If winning every single game, gives me only +2 tokens than Nordeus's one, and less tokens than just showing up (Speed)?

Seems to me i'll keep Speed one till the end of times
    Yeah Topkers makes no sense either... even if you went 26-0-0 in the league you still would end up with less tokens than 'extra for dedication'... If they threw in 1T to win the Cup and CL games in with the Topkers deal then it would be an interesting decision to make on the contracts.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    this is one of the dumbest things on this game. My IQ dropped by 20 trying to figure out this issue. At the end of the day, do 35T and just ignore everything else.

Apprentice
    Indeed, they present the options as if any of them are worth doing over the 35T offer ... and i'm sure anyone playing this can manage login once a day at least.

If they increased the performance related one to something more than 35t, say 40t ... I think a lot of people would jump boat and Nord would end up paying less tokens out!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    If they increased the performance related one to something more than 35t, say 40t ... I think a lot of people would jump boat and Nord would end up paying less tokens out!
    I know, right. Make it 40T-50T if you win all the games in the season. So many easy things they can fix that for some odd reason they choose not to. Such a small thing would make this game so much more interesting for me.
    thon likes this.

Apprentice
    Indeed, a bit more in the way of competition if you do that .. playing for the almighty token.