Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: why guys, WHY ?!?!?!?

Aren't you glad you forgot all about this player?
    magic3 likes this.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Nordeus designed the auction system like this so this happens on a regular basis so many managers spend a high amount of tokens.
    Do you think it is always because of the system ...this time people are crazy as it was mentioned like on that server its easy to find that type of players ...
    Last edited by FCB; 07-10-2013 at 11:00 AM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Crazy entertainers
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    Do you think it is always because of the system ...this time people are crazy as it was mentioned like on that server its easy to find that type of players ...
    Sometimes its very difficult to stop bidding once you've started, there is that feeling of "I've committed to buying the player" or "I must win the auction at all costs" after KO 10-15 even though the as described in the auction is a mediocre 26 year old MC that will only be any good for your team this and next season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

one guy last night started a bidding war with himself lol sorry no screenshot but was so funny, seven times he bid in the initial round against himself???????????
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    one guy last night started a bidding war with himself lol sorry no screenshot but was so funny, seven times he bid in the initial round against himself???????????
    You find its common in the lower levels that some noobs bid multiple amount of times in the initial round. I find it quite funny with I click on a player and you see 3 bids from the same person.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

few days ago i saw auction where 3 persons fought to 18 round, value of the player was 3.5M, and was bought for 15M, person who bought this player had money 8M, after auction he had -7M money

Apprentice
    Auction's in general do this to people, they seem to lose all rhyme and reason as they so desperately try to win. In T11 it's exasperated as you invest with every bid... and nobody wants to invest with no return.

Pro
    been ages since ive been near a bidding war, my worst for around 50 tokens, never got him. now ill stop around 10/15 tokens. Ive been successful in winning alot of auctions with mind games, even in level 6/7

Dreamer
    [QUOTE=ndre;120003]i bookmarked this player with 40mins or so remaining in the auction as i need a replacement for my main MCs, then i completely forgot to bid and when i checked for how much he was sold, i found THIS:

hahaha this player will play one match then he will get injured for 13 days
    LEVEL 10, SEASON 10:-
    Level 1, Season 1: League 1st.
    Level 2, Season 2: League 3rd, CL 2nd
    Level 3, Season 3: League 1st, CL 3rd
    Level 4, Season 4: League 1st, CL 1st
    Level 5, Season 5: League 1st.
    Level 6, Season 6: League 1st, CL 2nd
    Level 7, Season 7: League 1st, CL 1st. CUP 1/8 knockout
    Level 8, Season 8: League 1st.
    Level 9, Season 9: League 2nd (by goals(( ), CL 3rd
    Level 10, Season 10: League 1st, CL 1st (undefeated with 13wins)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast