Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: new competition in top eleven

new competition in top eleven

Good evening,

I write you this because I would want that top eleven creates a new competition which will be accessible for 5th, 6th, and 7th of the championship and for 8 third of the Champions' League

This competition will be in the form of final phase in double confrontation, in direct elimination to has finale or he too will be play trip roughly :

1st tour : 96 teams
    2nd tour:48 teams
    3rd tour:24 teams + 8 third of the Champions' League
    8th of finale: 16
    quarterfinale:8
    semi-finale:4
    finale:2

This formula looks like has little near has the former formula of the cup UEFA in the 90s

This competition aims at giving the chance to clubs put back by the Champions' League and to the clubs which were classified in three places summoned to win an international trophy.

The name of this competition his will be at the top eleven or has nordeus to find but for my part its would be " the cup interchallenge of top eleven "

nice idea maybe it would be better posted in the suggestion forum. ( just a thought )
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Pro
    Something similar has been suggested on several occasions. I am all for any kind of additional competition but I doubt that Nordeus will bother to implement it.

It is not to make of the competition but plutot to give the chance to the club which are 5,6, and 7th place of the championship to play a competition

Pro
    the main reason people dont qualify for the champs league is because they are inactive teams (unless they have alot of good teams in there league. Why should they make a competition for inactive teams???

im semi active (i dont watch my games religiously anymore, only if there on when im up) and ive won every league so far, i havent bought tokens for the last 4 seasons either!

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    the main reason people dont qualify for the champs league is because they are inactive teams (unless they have alot of good teams in there league. Why should they make a competition for inactive teams???

im semi active (i dont watch my games religiously anymore, only if there on when im up) and ive won every league so far, i havent bought tokens for the last 4 seasons either!
    Yeah at the lowest levels its quite simple 99% of the time to get in the following seasons CL unless your drawn in a 'leveller league' or a league of death. At my level quite a lot of active teams don't qualify for the CL.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    Yeh your level 20 odds though!

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Yeh your level 20 odds though!
    And probably the best team on my server/level... but a Europa League competition? I don't think its really needed, think about it... how many would actually want to win that competition, not for me... If I'm going to be in the CL then I will probably tank.
    pnr8555 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    And probably the best team on my server/level... but a Europa League competition? I don't think its really needed, think about it... how many would actually want to win that competition, not for me... If I'm going to be in the CL then I will probably tank.
    Plus the fixture pile up and more chance of injuries etc, so glad this season Knocked out of cup 1st round !!!!
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I think the tournament might be called "Runner-up League". The 3 teams marked purple will be joining this tournament, also the winner of RR Cup who didn't made the CL, and third-placed team from the CL...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast