Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: Token spend

Apprentice

Token spend

Evening all,

How do you all spend your tokens? Do you throw them all on your current season or do you budget yourself to a certain amount?

I'm only in season 3 at the moment and I refuse to spend too many tokens (as I keep ending up against this huge token buyer) .. do you think going gung-ho for the league, CL and Cup every season is worthwhile? Or is it more prudent to save and spend accordingly taking into account your chances of winning?

Thanks!

P.S
    I only farm tokens, never bought (wife would kill me)

Spend your tokens very wisely Haroon, they are like gold dust !!!!!! It sounds a good idea to be prudent is always nice to win the league but it doesn't get you any further in the game than any other promotion place . and you will find cup places are harder if you fight with this guy next season. I believe (reading off another post) the cup is decided on your top 14 players, I this season being level 3 played level 6 cup lol ( didn't stand much chance) .

You can win this guy with good tactics and formations (please don't ask which formation to use) it depends on your and his team etc but wish you good luck in your season.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

It's up to what your objectives are really bud.

I'm a token buyer, but not to the extent of some people who play.

I buy a few scouts every season, so my average quality is extremely high for my level, scout actually.
    Because of this, I'm usually guaranteed to win the league and have a really good chance of winning the champions league, but I have NO chance in the cup, I'm level 4, I played a level 7/8 cup.

If you fancy getting a Nordeus Cup in your trophy cabinet, then you may want to save a load of tokens, and wait until you get a fairly easy cup draw, then spend your tokens on power training and scouts, and smash the opposition.

Otherwise, you can spend them regularly to maintain a good squad every season, and go for the double trophy hauls.

That being said, there are people out there on a 35T budget, who challenge for all 3 trophies, so it's all about spending wisely.
    Phil Scrivener likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.