Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Luke273

Thread: Changing your home match time permanently?

Changing your home match time permanently?

I noticed since starting that all my home league games have been between 9-10pm GMT, this would be fine but all my home Champions League games are all between 7-10pm GMT, meaning I have often have had two games within 15 minutes of each other, and no resting time for my first team squad.

My friend has all his home league games between 9-10am GMT, then cup matches in the afternoon, and champions league matches in the evening, so nearly all the time he would have his matches nicely spread out, and have about 10-20% condition for his players gained between matches.

I feel like I'm having to use extra rest kits just to stay as competitive as he is! I know there is a way to change the time of one of your matches for 2 tokens, but is there any way of changing your home matches permanently to a fixed time to 'level the playing field' so to speak?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I *think* I read the next season there will be 3 hours between matches. (Right now no way other than individual match change for tokens)

I've had a couple days with 15 between. It blows. But if you're in CL & Cup you pretty much hafta expect a few of those.

I found that the two tokens were cheaper than the greenies.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 07-12-2013 at 02:34 PM.

Obviously when you're playing away you have to expect the match time to be at almost any point in the day, so sometimes there will be times when two matches will be close to one another. I just wish my home games were in the morning, as most of the time I'm waiting till 7pm+ for matches, so to not waste condition I put my players in training in the morning, however this still means I have to use extra rest kits in the evening, and there's an increase in chance of injury from all the training and matches! Hopefully if there will be 3 hours between matches that will make it a bit better.
    Black Hawks likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    it was in an article about friendlies:
    "The solution we’ll be implementing will be two-fold. First off, Competition matches will need to be at least 3 hours apart. That means that if you, for example, have a League match, your next Cup or Champions League match will be at least 3 hours after it, giving you enough time to recover and prepare. This restriction also applies to Friendlies, meaning your friends won’t be able to schedule a Friendly match if your next Competition match is within the next 3 hours."

change your team location to an asian one, less match like this
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015