Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Relegations in later League Levels.

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    117

    Relegations in later League Levels.

    Do such kind of thing exist on higher tiers like above 12 - 14 or not? You just simply end up staying in that tier if you're below 7th position in the end?

  2. #2
    Serbian Forum Moderator Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    3,930
    If you end up on 8 place you are playing same league lvl next season.
    Season 105, Manager Level 61, League level 61



  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    If you end up on 8 place you are playing same league lvl next season.
    I thought that there would be relegation to lower tier if you end up on 13-14th.
    That's what I meant.

  4. #4
    Wiki Contributor Incredipede's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mount Everest
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by D3thf0rge13 View Post
    I thought that there would be relegation to lower tier if you end up on 13-14th.
    That's what I meant.
    Nope. You won't have a relegation game and even if you finish on the last place, you won't "level back", you're not going to play on a lower level.


  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Nope. You won't have a relegation game and even if you finish on the last place, you won't "level back", you're not going to play on a lower level.
    That's sad.
    Threat of relegation is the most fearful in terms of teamplay

  6. #6
    Dreamer zJordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wales, United Kingdom
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by D3thf0rge13 View Post
    That's sad.
    Threat of relegation is the most fearful in terms of teamplay
    Yes but that would be a headache for most of the higher-level teams, even in Level 20 there struggling to even find players for the leagues, if they relegate people the inactive teams will end up back in Level 1 and the amount of inactive accounts in Level 1 amazes me.
    Wolf FC

  7. #7
    pub
    pub is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1
    I want to get relegated twice so that my stars go up and chill out for a season is this no possible after a certain level?

  8. #8
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by pub View Post
    I want to get relegated twice so that my stars go up and chill out for a season is this no possible after a certain level?
    It's not possible full stop. Basically relegation on this game is not winning promotion.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*