Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By dv8r
  • 1 Post By Haroon Bhatti
  • 2 Post By Narf

Thread: Racial Prejudice

Racial Prejudice

I'm surprised to find on a global forum racial prejudice from [redacted] I'm all for a bit of fun or banter as many of you are aware, If I make a insensitive post , I have always apologized . I have reported this incident. and I'm seriously thinking of becoming an inactive member thanks to this prejudice. ( some of you may go woo at this point ) but seriously, It's just not on guys. so until I hear from a moderator from my report I will not be active
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

There are some people on here who like to be abusive. I must admit in my silly Leddy posts I do use race stereo types in names, but its all in good childish fun. I am afraid though most forums mirror life where you get peeps saying horrible things, yet they are the wankers not you.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

You need to be more thick skinned. I get racist stuff said to me in the real world and I just take it... But leaving because of it? You're letting him win.
    flatthg and thon like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    I hate to say things like this, but this is the internet, the land of smacktalk ... which is unfortunate. People who turn around and call others all names under the sun on here probably wouldn't say boo to a goose IRL.

Personally, ignore the derogatory terms thrown at you (unless you truly deserve it!) as it quite literally means nothing on here.
    flatthg likes this.

Apprentice
    Wank also means detestable person.
    Bad, useless or worthless too. Not just the act of sexually stimulate yourself.

But ohh well another inactive player.

Dreamer
    While I don't support that behavior and I see why it's offensive to you - why "racial"? "American" is not a race, it just says where you're from.
    thon and herdo like this.

Welcome to the interwebz...
    My team: AC Barcelona

Season 2 Level 2: Current
    Season 1 Level 1: League winner; Cup finalist

MDKII
    If you would like to report a user, please use the report function with the post in question. Discussing this further and pointing fingers will just make things worse.

That said, we do not comment on the progress of reports people send us regarding other members, as these things are handled on a case by case basis and reporting how each person is being handled is a breach of privacy.